Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  A few pics from THE match
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Reply

A few pics from THE match

Reply

God, They really have a ruined a nice photo!
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "dentie"
Quote from: "kwevus"
lol i had only noticed one - the one with his mouth hanging wide open lol x(",)x


 roflmao drool His glass was empty before he saw the kiss... Whistle


now see whats happening - the young naive ones have turned on us - filthy minded i tell u!!  whats happening to the world lol!!! x(",)x
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "dentie"
Quote from: "kwevus"
lol i had only noticed one - the one with his mouth hanging wide open lol x(",)x


 roflmao drool His glass was empty before he saw the kiss... Whistle


 upfunny   upfunny  

Oh No. Fat Man two has a comb over... ohh dear!
IP Logged
Reply

Awwww how cute r they!! bless em! (i dont mean the pervy fat men!!)
IP Logged
Reply

diabolical - i think wev evened out all the shallowville leg talk - this is the pits lol x(",)x
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "Jills"
(i dont mean the pervy fat men!!)


i am soooooooooo glad u put that bit i was like - uh oh wev offended someone!!! x(",)x
IP Logged
Reply

Talking about chubby beer drinking men isnt that bad....Honest
IP Logged
Reply

upfunny  upfunny  it appears we have a regular! x(",)x
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "Sarah_"
Oh No. Fat Man two

That's hilarious, they've been given names already roflmao
IP Logged
Reply

They're saying to each other.

PFTMAN 1# : Omg, Hunni isn't that cute.
PFTMAN 2# : Babe, Why do you never kiss me like that.

PFTMAN 1# : Gosh, You Beatch!

PFTMAN 2# : *Throws water*

If every picture told a story, thats just my interpretation
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Talking about chubby beer drinking men isnt that bad....Honest

Hi, my name is Andrew and I'm an Maria/alcoholic (stole this from Elly, copywrite Wink)
IP Logged
Amy
Reply

Quote from: "dentie"
Quote from: "Sarah_"
Oh No. Fat Man two

That's hilarious, they've been given names already roflmao


i say channel4 will make them international celebrities within a week...
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "kwevus"
Quote from: "Jills"
(i dont mean the pervy fat men!!)


i am soooooooooo glad u put that bit i was like - uh oh wev offended someone!!! x(",)x


haha no you're safe on that one!! lol
IP Logged
Reply

upfunny   roflmao  well if its good enough for chantelle x(",)x
IP Logged
Reply

Haha, I wonder if they know what legends they are!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Reply