Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  A-Levels
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Reply

A-Levels

You can leave full time education the last friday of the June after your 16th birthday. Wink
IP Logged

Lol, or you could just not turn up to your exams......
IP Logged

Our year always ends in the middle of July.
IP Logged

But your GCSEs will finish in the middle of June and then you'll be finished for the summer! w00t!
IP Logged

or u cud all just move to ireland and get three months summer holidays every year wooooo!! lol! x(",)x
IP Logged

REALLY?!?!?!?!!! :O wow!!
IP Logged

i no its tres cool!!! cept my welsh friend told me that every fortnight with no school work or something n ur iq starts to drop -  he cud wel have just been scaring me but it gets me to do work so its ok!! yea irish school holidays arent bad - 3 months for summer, 2 fornight breaks and 2 week long breaks and then all our holy and saint days and what not lol! x(",)x
IP Logged

wow! thats pretty amazing!!

My uni breaks are 5 weeks for xmas (I only got 3 because i stayed to help with interviews), 4 or 5 for easter, and then 3 1/2 months (ish) for summer Smile
Thats about it - i have 3 terms of 8 weeks.....and then random stuff at the beginning and end of each.....
IP Logged

yea the college ones over here are crazy too - im only in secondary school but the colleges get more than us too - n they gloat aboot it which is worse lol!! x(",)x
IP Logged

I get 4 weeks 4 xmas and 4 4 easter, 8 or 9 4 summer then 1/2 terms which r either 1 or 1.5 weeks long. But I'm @ 2ndary skl, so they r pretty long really. My cousin goes 2 boardin skl, he gets soooooooooooo long off!
IP Logged

Woah thats ages! At my secondary school we had 2 weeks for xmas, two for easter, 3 half terms of one week each and 6 - 7 weeks for summer.....
IP Logged

We have 3/4 weeks for easter and xmas...... two weeks half term usually, sometimes 1.... and then 8/9 in summer, 'tis great  goodjob
IP Logged

OMG you lucky lucky people!! Do you all go to private schools by any chance??!
IP Logged

hehe no not even close lol! al the schools over here get the same hols tho - stoooopid goverment rules!! x(",)x
IP Logged

wow you do seem to get a long time off!!! i have 2 1/2 for xmas, 2 weeks for easter 1-2 weeks half term and 6 weeks for the summer holidays! :P
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Reply