Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday, Time - TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  A request 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Reply
Author

A request

 (Read 7893 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,270

Gender: Female
Location: UK


A request « Reply #120 on: November 21, 2005, 07:56 PM »
Reply

Quote from: Banannie
Aha, but i am a tiny bit more Scottish than i am English  :P  yahooo
Hmm, camping out at Wimbledon Julia, what about school? I hope you weren't bunking  no  Wink  Wink
None of my friends are actually that interested in tennis, so i have had to force them to agree, on the grounds that they can go completely hyper and amuse themselves, while i actually watch the tennis yahooo

Noooo.. no bunking at all!  O:)

My friends also have no interest in tennis at all.  no Well..one of them likes to play and is quite good, so i practise with her. I always lecture them about Andy and all the other great players.  upfunny
[ Last edit by top_spin July 07, 2007, 11:23 AM ] IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


A request « Reply #121 on: November 21, 2005, 08:05 PM »
Reply

Wow, sounds fun!!!  goodjob
Only one of my school friends is really interested in tennis, but she's only obsessed with Roddick, and doesn't really care much about any of the other players  no  I have got one of my friends interested in Andy, but not to the point of obsessiveness like me  O:)
But my plan this year, is to take my two best friends, who I must say are completely crazy, and if they're bored while i watch tennis, they can just go hyper, and roll around the grass in laughter  bigbounce  (seriously they do do that  Wink )
IP Logged
Josh
Seed
****
Posts: 3,497


.....

A request « Reply #122 on: November 21, 2005, 10:23 PM »
Reply

Brighton babe, how can you have tickets for Wimbledon next year already - are they corporate tickets??? Think
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 31,156

Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you.


Misunderstood genius.

A request « Reply #123 on: November 21, 2005, 10:36 PM »
Reply

Maybe she stole them. When are they building the re-tractable roof? (Centre Court)
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed
****
Posts: 4,468

Gender: Female
Location: Beside the sea


Home is where the heart is!

A request « Reply #124 on: November 22, 2005, 02:22 AM »
Reply

Quote from: "Amy"
Quote from: "hulahoop"
All the best amy. Hope you are playing your guts out, and still enjoying it. Very Happy


hi people!
got back late last night so got a day off today.  Crying or Very sad
got to semis of the tournament but lost 6-7 7-5 4-6 but still real happy!
roll on for the next one!!!


 =D>  goodjob  =D>

Well done you.

Making the semis is a great achievement.  We'll be watching your progress amy. Don't think you can get away with anonimity all the time!

 Embarassed  Oops, that sounds all wrong. What I wanted to say was that we all wish you the very best.  

I respect your wish for not telling us who you are,but  I would so love to be cheering you on. I'll leave the pom poms et all to banannie and top_spin and all the members of Shallowville. Wink They would do you proud. I'll sit on the sidelines and cheer you all the way. Smile  



IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level
**
Posts: 1,326

Location: the land of far, far away...


A request « Reply #125 on: November 22, 2005, 09:36 AM »
Reply

Quote from: "hulahoop"
Quote from: "Amy"
Quote from: "hulahoop"
All the best amy. Hope you are playing your guts out, and still enjoying it. Very Happy


hi people!
got back late last night so got a day off today.  Crying or Very sad
got to semis of the tournament but lost 6-7 7-5 4-6 but still real happy!
roll on for the next one!!!


 =D>  goodjob  =D>

Well done you.

Making the semis is a great achievement.  We'll be watching your progress amy. Don't think you can get away with anonimity all the time!

 Embarassed  Oops, that sounds all wrong. What I wanted to say was that we all wish you the very best.  

I respect your wish for not telling us who you are,but  I would so love to be cheering you on. I'll leave the pom poms et all to banannie and top_spin and all the members of Shallowville. Wink They would do you proud. I'll sit on the sidelines and cheer you all the way. Smile  






im not telling anyone my name or whereabots- yet. maybe in the future...
thanks for well wishes. got a few days off to recover!
hehe. lol. are u hinting that u reckon you know who i am?! thats kinda scary....
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed
****
Posts: 3,961

Gender: Female
Location: North Ayrshire, Scotland


A request « Reply #126 on: November 22, 2005, 11:46 AM »
Reply

Well done Amy, will you get a chance to play in the juniors at Wimbledon next year?  That would be cool.  I really wish I could play tennis but we never had any clubs or access to courts when I was growing up, maybe I should give it a go now, they do say you're never to old to try something new.
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level
**
Posts: 1,326

Location: the land of far, far away...


A request « Reply #127 on: November 22, 2005, 01:35 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "KitKat"
Well done Amy, will you get a chance to play in the juniors at Wimbledon next year?  That would be cool.  I really wish I could play tennis but we never had any clubs or access to courts when I was growing up, maybe I should give it a go now, they do say you're never to old to try something new.


absolutely!! on the LTA website theres a list of loads of local clubs and theyll even find them within a certain radius of your house for you!
its never too late to try anything- especially when its tennis.
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level
**
Posts: 1,444

Gender: Female
Location: mentalville


Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

A request « Reply #128 on: November 22, 2005, 05:20 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Josh"
Brighton babe, how can you have tickets for Wimbledon next year already - are they corporate tickets??? Think

yeah they are corporate tickets,he got them through his company. My best friend's dad just called her whilst we were in town and asked if we wanted to see mens or womens. definatley mens!
and as for stealing them! Whistle lol!
i have just also found out that i didn't win the competition to go and see the aberdeen cup Crying or Very sad   at least it's on sky sports!
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed
****
Posts: 4,468

Gender: Female
Location: Beside the sea


Home is where the heart is!

A request « Reply #129 on: November 22, 2005, 08:34 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Amy"

hehe. lol. are u hinting that u reckon you know who i am?! thats kinda scary....


Nah, I haven't a clue, but I might just do a lot of googling and make an inspired guess. Wink


JOKING! As I've said, I respect your wish to be anonymous.

(Just as long as you keep us updated progresswise.) Smile
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level
**
Posts: 1,326

Location: the land of far, far away...


A request « Reply #130 on: November 23, 2005, 03:01 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "hulahoop"
Quote from: "Amy"

hehe. lol. are u hinting that u reckon you know who i am?! thats kinda scary....


Nah, I haven't a clue, but I might just do a lot of googling and make an inspired guess. Wink


JOKING! As I've said, I respect your wish to be anonymous.

(Just as long as you keep us updated progresswise.) Smile


deal. got somethin going on this weekend so ill tell ya how it goes on monday  goodjob
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,962

Gender: Female


A request « Reply #131 on: November 23, 2005, 03:45 PM »
Reply

this weekend eh? not aberdeen by any chance? Wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


A request « Reply #132 on: November 23, 2005, 04:34 PM »
Reply

Hmm yes that is rather spooky ....  Wink
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,962

Gender: Female


A request « Reply #133 on: November 23, 2005, 04:38 PM »
Reply

and you did say you were going to be there.......
 :uhm:
IP Logged
Josh
Seed
****
Posts: 3,497


.....

A request « Reply #134 on: November 23, 2005, 05:14 PM »
Reply

Maybe andy does take part in the forum after all... Think  :uhm:
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »