Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?)

(Read 2239 times)
deedee
John McEnroe

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 07:06 PM »

Love the idea!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 07:35 PM »

these are the "rules" that have been used on VR.com.. except i thought we could make some changes of the size, and content. I have edited it appropriatly for this site (i.e. Andy's name isinstead of Rafa's)

Sign Andy's Christmas Card - Instructions

In order to participate in this project, a Christmas present for Andy, please follow these instructions:

-On a 4” by 6” piece of paper or postcard of your choice, please include the following:

I think the size should be made bigger.. since there are 1000 Rafa fans.. here is a bit more low key Wink

- Print your name (clearly as to be able to read it)
- Write down your location (city and country preferably)
- Include a small picture of yourself (only G-rated, and entirely optional)
- Sign your name!

- Everything can be done on the computer, printed, and then your name signed, or you may do it all by hand. You may use any and all colors, include stickers, etc. They do not have to be Christmas related, but that's fine, too. We appreciate your creativity.

- The only restrictions are:

- No Andy pictures
(i think this could be changed.. maybe some fan art would be appropriate)
- Please do not include your e-mail address or any other personal information (other than that identified above) on the card. Rafa does not respond to fans by e-mail in any event.

All signatures are to be sent to:

would be my adress.... or possibly of course if there was another volunteer!

I think it would be nice to have fan comments.. although we didn't for Rafa's project. Maybe there could be a limit of say 100 words... dunno guys Very Happy we must all decide! Wink
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 07:51 PM »

yahooo
I think a lot of those things are reasonable, 100 words, I can't really imagine how much that is... It should be enough! Like you said, Andy pictures should be allowed but not too much and only the very special-ones.
I would be a volunteer  Whistle But I live in Belgium, would be very illogical.
I love the idea!  roflmao
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 08:14 PM »

yea.. well Andy photos should be allowed, but i think wither very small.. or fan art! for us it maybe interesting but for him  :uhm: well it's a picture of himself sooo, that's why fan art is a possibility...

Well denite! im sorry!  Think i think because of the very limited time we have for this possible xmas project.. it would be illogical to send it all the way to belgium.. and back!
i think if possible we should keep it in the UK for this particular time.. but obviously fan cards could definitly be sent from elsewhere! even australia.. your pick! Very Happy
Although in the long term - maybe for the scrapbook.. that's if we ever do one  Whistle ...we could have you work on it or anyone else from any parts of the world.. because we will have more time.. and some help is definitly useful! Wink
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 08:21 PM »

Oh damn, I was only saying it to be polite  yahooo KIDDING!!! Sorry, I had to make a joke...
Agree with te pictures, he's not that full of himself  \Very Happy/
Maybe you could wright a song about him  Whistle And his Jaffa Cakes... Hihi, to bad we can't give him a present by the phone, we all could sing it.
I'm just dreaming now, sorry  :woot:
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #20 on: November 09, 2005, 09:20 PM »

I think it's a great idea! It might be a bit difficult to get it finished by Christmas, but if you're willing to organise it, I'm sure it'll be great!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #21 on: November 09, 2005, 09:22 PM »

notworthy good idea!!  \Very Happy/
my band should write a song about the Jaffa Cakes.. and then we can sing it to him at Wimbledon!  yahooo ooooo the excitment!!

everyone must be thinking....  :uhm:
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 10:14 PM »

Very Happy Heck, if the Cheeky Girls can make squillions with "Touch My Bum,"  the Jaffacake song sounds a real winner to me. Wink
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #23 on: November 16, 2005, 05:22 PM »

Is this still going to be made?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #24 on: November 16, 2005, 05:33 PM »

:uhm: I think it's a bit too late for the Christmas project.. just no time to organise the whole thing - and even if we did, the outcome wouldn't be as good since the time would be VERY limited!  Think Shame if there were only 2 or 3 cards because of the lack of time  no Poor Andy! Wink

Been thinking about another idea during my Physics lesson..  :P
Since we're going to miss out on the Cristmas idea.. what about same thing but for his  birthday? There's definitly time.. (the chap's 19 in May.. so...)

:uhm: i don't know - possibly an idea for Januray!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #25 on: November 16, 2005, 05:44 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
:uhm: I think it's a bit too late for the Christmas project.. just no time to organise the whole thing - and even if we did, the outcome wouldn't be as good since the time would be VERY limited!  Think Shame if there were only 2 or 3 cards because of the lack of time  no Poor Andy! Wink

Been thinking about another idea during my Physics lesson..  :P
Since we're going to miss out on the Cristmas idea.. what about same thing but for his  birthday? There's definitly time.. (the chap's 19 in May.. so...)

:uhm: i don't know - possibly an idea for Januray!

19 in may is a damn good thing to be, i would like to add Wink
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #26 on: November 16, 2005, 05:46 PM »

Sorry to burst your bubble Laura... but I imagine Andy wouldnt date a crazed fan (regardless if you are almost the exact age)
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #27 on: November 16, 2005, 05:47 PM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Sorry to burst your bubble... but I imagine Andy wouldnt date a crazed fan (regardless if you are almost the exact age)

er.... i wasn't in anyway implying that he would....
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #28 on: November 16, 2005, 05:48 PM »

Im sorry...So I imagine you follow Andy just for the tennis?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #29 on: November 16, 2005, 05:51 PM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Im sorry...So I imagine you follow Andy just for the tennis?

for the most part yes actually - nice to see a young british sports person doing so well - i really like the way he plays, his attitude on court, the fact that he's so passionate about his sport and the like, and its particularly interesting for me to see what people the same age as me are achieving while i'm stuck at uni.
you may or may not believe it, but its true Smile

also, i do actually have a REAL LIFE you know....contrary to popular belief.....
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »