Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?)  (Read 2136 times)
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #30 on: November 16, 2005, 06:02 PM »

Im sorry...no offence intended  icon_angel_not
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #31 on: November 16, 2005, 06:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Im sorry...no offence intended  icon_angel_not

lol i know, don't worry about it Smile

heehee - i love that emoticon  icon_angel_not and this one  yahooo and this one  w00t oooo so easily amused....
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #32 on: November 16, 2005, 06:10 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"

for the most part yes actually - nice to see a young british sports person doing so well - i really like the way he plays, his attitude on court, the fact that he's so passionate about his sport and the like, and its particularly interesting for me to see what people the same age as me are achieving while i'm stuck at uni.
you may or may not believe it, but its true Smile

also, i do actually have a REAL LIFE you know....contrary to popular belief.....

:uhm: hellooo.. erm, ever heard of Shallowville missy? Wink  wub
Yes yes.. i agree though - it's stunning to see what he does, and he's only about 3.5 years older than me which just freaks me out.. looking where ive got to in the past 4 years. Think

hahaa! sounds like everyone has good lives.. judging on the great people! Very Happy
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #33 on: November 16, 2005, 06:11 PM »

well yes Smile shallowville is of course a major part of the bit that is not 'for the most part'
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #34 on: November 16, 2005, 06:26 PM »

i agree with you, laura and julia, i think what andy has achieved is amazing!!
he has acieved so much more than what some of us could imagine doing in a life time

notworthy  notworthy  udaman
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #35 on: November 16, 2005, 06:30 PM »

Andy's only outstanding goal is to become the Chief Mayor of Shallowville!  notworthy I'll definitly be satisfied  yahooo
As for the rest.. meeh! He's a legend already!  =D>
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

A Thought... (Murray scrapbook and Christmas card?) « Reply #36 on: November 16, 2005, 06:32 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
Andy's only outstanding goal is to become the Chief Mayor of Shallowville!  notworthy I'll definitly be satisfied  yahooo
As for the rest.. meeh! He's a legend already!  =D>

wohooo, Andy  Chief Mayor of Shallowville   yahooo we'd all love that  Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »