Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Aberdeen Cup 2006 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Aberdeen Cup 2006

(Read 2099 times)
Sarah_
Top Seed

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 01:02 PM »

When is the aberdeen cup ?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 01:04 PM »

It was held in November in 2005 - so presume same again in 2006.
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 01:06 PM »

Ah, Okay. Thanks
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 01:26 PM »

ooooooh that sounds good. if i could get out of school on an "educational trip" to england and go see some of it that would be wonderful... im goin to the usopen this year so andy had better not be out by middle saturday which is the day im goin
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 01:29 PM »

might want to take that educational trip to Scotland Wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 01:32 PM »

hmm... maybe somehow, me and my mates will coincidentally fall ill on the friday, so we can go up and watch it..... and then of coarse we're so ill, we can't go in on monday  Wink might work  Whistle
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #21 on: February 17, 2006, 01:32 PM »

oh yes sorry... i knew where aberdeen was i just have a mental block thinking that the whole isle is england
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #22 on: February 17, 2006, 01:34 PM »

Lol, don't worry about it! I was just being pedantic (must have caught that bug from iain....)
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #23 on: February 17, 2006, 01:41 PM »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh... i get it... id love to see andy play in person. THAT WOULD RULE!!! also tim henman... do you think andy can be in the top 30 by the french open? maybe he could be seeded
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #24 on: February 17, 2006, 02:07 PM »

you see its the impression given is that british is english.i dont want to start on this cos i would just rant for ever (and im not accusing u individually david). guardian on monday-england just played italy and theres a middle page spread across two pages devoted to the game giving player ratings and match stats +various columns.the scotland wales game gets 1 match report and thats it.this is a game which was prob one of the most exciting of the tournament and involved two of the countries the guardian is supposed to regard as its home countries whereas england italy only invloved one. this is just one tiny example of why scots and welsh feel so patriotic to their individual countries rather than britain.cos in the media britain is often represented as england (this is then the impression ppl abroad get). i apologise for that but that wasnt even me having a proper rant
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 02:09 PM »

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
you see its the impression given is that british is english.i dont want to start on this cos i would just rant for ever (and im not accusing u individually david). guardian on monday-england just played italy and theres a middle page spread across two pages devoted to the game giving player ratings and match stats +various columns.the scotland wales game gets 1 match report and thats it.this is a game which was prob one of the most exciting of the tournament and involved two of the countries the guardian is supposed to regard as its home countries whereas england italy only invloved one. this is just one tiny example of why scots and welsh feel so patriotic to their individual countries rather than britain.cos in the media britain is often represented as england (this is then the impression ppl abroad get). i apologise for that but that wasnt even me having a proper rant

=D>  =D>  =D>
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #26 on: February 17, 2006, 02:09 PM »

okay... i get after myself about that too. has wales ever had a player in the top 200. i know andy was the first scottsman to go into the top 100
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #27 on: February 17, 2006, 02:12 PM »

dont know about any welsh tennis players.i did have a bigger rant about that a few weeks ago but got locked out when i tried to post it (that was when i could only get onto mw for ten mins a day and obv writing the post had gone over the ten mins)
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #28 on: February 17, 2006, 03:30 PM »

I doubt we've ever had a top 200 player.....but Flan the man has hit a bit of form recently. (Alas only satellites....)
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup 2006 « Reply #29 on: February 17, 2006, 05:08 PM »

wow... u keep track of a satellite player?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »