Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Aberdeen Cup Support buttons 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Reply
Author

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons

(Read 4659 times)
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #60 on: November 17, 2005, 10:31 PM »

Quote from: "Mathlete"
Quote from: "eira_arian"
same birthday as victoria wood Very Happy

and on my birthday in 1537 Anne Boleyn (my favourite tudor queen) was beheaded Very Happy

On my birthday (19th May) 1994 Tennis star Jennifer Capriati, checks into a drug rehab center aged 18

wow mathlete! how cool are we??!!
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #61 on: November 17, 2005, 10:34 PM »

Hummm i'm not sure Drug Re-Habs a good thing!! Lets just hope Murray doesn't follow in their foot steps. He seems like a sensible lad......i sound like my mum!!

Got an even better one tho LAWRENCE OF ARABIA DIES:May 19, 1935 he died about 5 mins from my home. There's a memorial there i think. Clouds Hill.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #62 on: November 17, 2005, 10:35 PM »

Hummm i'm not sure Drug Re-Habs a good thing!! Lets just hope Murray doesn't follow in their foot steps. He seems like a sensible lad......i sound like my mum!!

Got an even better one tho LAWRENCE OF ARABIA DIES:May 19, 1935 he died about 5 mins from my home. There's a memorial there i think. Clouds Hill.

wow!! lawrence of arabia and anne boleyn!!!  yahooo  yahooo  yahooo
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #63 on: November 17, 2005, 10:38 PM »

Cool! Anyway i'm gonna call it a night. Have just had 2 hours of Taekwondo and im knackered!! Nighty Nighty all!!  zz
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #64 on: November 17, 2005, 10:49 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
same birthday as victoria wood Very Happy

and on my birthday in 1537 Anne Boleyn (my favourite tudor queen) was beheaded Very Happy

On my birthday (19th May) 1994 Tennis star Jennifer Capriati, checks into a drug rehab center aged 18

Although I am SO a typical Leo, I cant believe in astrology I'm afraid. Mumbo Jumbo and silly IMO. (I never read horoscopes, how the hell can 1/12 of the World's population have the same destiny?)

So, complete and utter hogwash, but yup, I'm opinionated, bossy, a born leader (read control freak for that Very Happy) never bear grudges, love luxury though sadly I've had to adjust to an average style of living... so, hate it tho I must, I fit every criteria of a Leo....

....still dont believe in it though. Wink

But I think I'm OK

I like to think I got there on my own merit, not an accident of birth!! Very Happy

PEACE!!

And now I've taken this completely off-topic.  Think   Oops.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #65 on: November 17, 2005, 10:50 PM »

Night Mathlete. Sweet Dreams Smile
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #66 on: November 17, 2005, 11:43 PM »

Good manners cost nothing

OOOOOHHHHH, one of my favourite sayings!  What a different world we'd all live in if one or two people just remembered this.  It shouldn't matter how famous a person you are - if people treat you with respect, then they should receive the same in return.  Treat people how you expect to be treated yourself!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #67 on: November 18, 2005, 08:19 AM »

Although I am SO a typical Leo, I cant believe in astrology I'm afraid. Mumbo Jumbo and silly IMO. (I never read horoscopes, how the hell can 1/12 of the World's population have the same destiny?)

Yes, the newspaper horoscope stuff is pretty much mumbo jumbo, and unfortunately this is what gives astrology such a bad name.  It really annoys me that people who have never studied the subject, and therefore know nothing about it (other than new newspaper stuff) dismiss it as rubbish.  [-X
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #68 on: November 18, 2005, 09:16 AM »

I read the horoscopes in the newspaper, because I do find them quite funny... Don't believe a word of it though. Very Happy

*Is still waiting for an unexpected cheque from a relative... it said so in last weeks* wink
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #69 on: November 18, 2005, 10:43 AM »

I only tend to read them when i'm bored. I have to say tho that i am a typical Taurus girly and am very very stubbon (spelling??). It has its good points but also it's bad points. Bad ones included that i usually think i'm right. I usually am (96% in my exam on Thusday so i can't be that wrong!!) but i know that sometimes im not too.

Stubborn has an R in it. - JohnW. wink
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #70 on: November 18, 2005, 04:06 PM »

Yep...I think famous people think that their self-importance weighs all.

I like being non-famous.  yahooo
IP Logged
red?

Andy R v Marat S « Reply #71 on: November 18, 2005, 04:18 PM »

Sorry no one explained to me, what was this Big fight with Andy R and Marat S?

Cause I have no idea what its about.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #72 on: November 18, 2005, 04:42 PM »

I think that all the star sign stuff is a load of rubbish and I'm not even sure which one I am, I think its Libra, or it might be Virgo.  I agree with Hula Hoop, how can a twelth of The world's population have exactly the same personality.  And how can it be lucky week for one sign but a bad week for another and both for another one. :P
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Aberdeen Cup Support buttons « Reply #73 on: November 18, 2005, 04:47 PM »

You're dead right Josh.... but the subject of astrology is far more complex than the rubbish in the newspapers and magazines, and if studied properly and in depth, it is very interesting.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy R v Marat S « Reply #74 on: November 18, 2005, 07:23 PM »

Quote from: "red?"
Sorry no one explained to me, what was this Big fight with Andy R and Marat S?

Cause I have no idea what its about.

Well i can't find the real article.. this is the only one that i could find, but it doesn't really help!  Think
This is Marat speaking:

- Is there anyone from the top players you haven’t managed to build a relationship with?

- Roddick and I don’t talk to each other. We fell out during the Olympic Games in Athens.

- What hapenned?

- I am not going to tell, it’s stupid. But the man has changed and not for the best. I’ve known him, Federer and Hewitt practically since childhood, we’re of the same age, we’ve been playing each other forever. I have an excellent relationship with the other two. Federer became more disciplined, serious, a real Swiss. He is a very good person. Once I had to present someone I knew with a racquet and I didn’t have one on me. I asked Roger for one and he gave it to me without hesitation. I have wonderful memories about Sampras – he treated me really well and I respected him deeply. Just as I respect Agassi.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »