Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Acapulco 500 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Pablo Andujar
Poll
WWW?
Murray in 2. - 20 (64.5%)
Murray in 3. - 11 (35.5%)
Andujar in 2. - 0 (0%)
Andujar in 3. - 0 (0%)
Comedy 5th option. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 Reply

Acapulco 500 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Pablo Andujar

So we got muppets complaining that Andy dropped a set?

Backhandslice I am sorry but you are such a pessimistic idiot it's unreal. Have some faith for once, for ***** sake.

ANDY HIT 37 WINNERS. That's a great stat.

I remember you saying a few weeks ago he couldn't hit 30 in 2 matches, well in your face.
IP Logged

By no means did I intend a disservice to Andy by stating "Some matches you just have to win ugly".  All players no matter how good they are have matches that they just have to figure out how to get through them.  And of course it's the outcome that matters most.  To me watching the match, Andy had to figure Pablo out, and Pablo was hitting some terrific shots!! 

As far as BHS goes, I never see him say anything nice about Andy.  The glass is always half empty.
IP Logged

Andujar had MP againts Nadal remember that. It was one of those matches that had upset poterial.
IP Logged

Surely you can't be that stupid? (Sorry no other word will do).

1) There is a radical difference between an operation under epidural and one under a General Anaesthetic.
2) Your sister is 71, what constitutes recovery for a 71 year old is very different to what is recovery for a fit young sportsman with a very different injury.

I can only assume your post is a rather pathetic attempt at trolling.
 There really are some complete fools on here.

Yep.....shes another crackpot!

IP Logged

^ Just got to laugh!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Erm I think FCR was trolling.
IP Logged

Shes still a crackpot
IP Logged

Erm I think FCR was trolling.
Well, shame on her/him.  Could you really be arsed?  Clearly some can...
IP Logged

Just watched this. ROFLOL!  Andy 0-5 down and at 30-40 within one point of getting bagled he wins 18 of the remaining 22 games in the match. Flipping ridiculous performance.
IP Logged

In fact no, I worded it wrong, she was using an ironic statement to show how stupid some on here are.
IP Logged

In fact no, I worded it wrong, she was using an ironic statement to show how stupid some on here are.

You better not be talking about me young man or you shall get a boot up the bahookie when I meet ya.
IP Logged

Ah - that puts a whole different complexion on it, if that's the case.
IP Logged

You better not be talking about me young man or you shall get a boot up the bahookie when I meet ya.

Behave maaam
IP Logged

Irony doesn't translate too well on the net.
IP Logged

Just watched this. ROFLOL!  Andy 0-5 down and at 30-40 within one point of getting bagled he wins 18 of the remaining 22 games in the match. Flipping ridiculous performance.
He only won 15 games in total!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 Reply