Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Acapulco 500 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Pablo Andujar 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: WWW?
Murray in 2. - 20 (64.5%)
Murray in 3. - 11 (35.5%)
Andujar in 2. - 0 (0%)
Andujar in 3. - 0 (0%)
Comedy 5th option. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] Go Down Reply
Author

Acapulco 500 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Pablo Andujar

(Read 5050 times)
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Acapulco 500 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Pablo Andujar « Reply #300 on: February 27, 2014, 08:55 AM »

Shes still a crackpot

If that is directed at me, You are not the first to think that. I was once summed up as being "mad but harmless" a comment I treasure. I might well have misinterpreted the original comment, but given the sheer unreasonableness of some of the nasty comments directed at Murray if he dares to fall below some people's demands for unrelenting perfection, it was a valid interpretation.  Not too mention 4:00am starts don't do much for my rationality.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Acapulco 500 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Pablo Andujar « Reply #301 on: February 27, 2014, 03:34 PM »

If that is directed at me, You are not the first to think that. I was once summed up as being "mad but harmless" a comment I treasure. I might well have misinterpreted the original comment, but given the sheer unreasonableness of some of the nasty comments directed at Murray if he dares to fall below some people's demands for unrelenting perfection, it was a valid interpretation.  Not too mention 4:00am starts don't do much for my rationality.

No lol it wasnt aimed at you Wink but I did think your reply was quite funny.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Acapulco 500 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Pablo Andujar « Reply #302 on: February 27, 2014, 07:14 PM »

well so much for remote recording.  Got home last night to find my sky planner said searching and failed where it should have said Sky Sports 3 and recorded.  Not sure what happened as I'd tested it out at home last week using both pc and phone.  If it happens again I'll have to get on to Sky. Anyway I think some of it at least was repeated this morning when Andy's match was delayed and I had that on record, though it had stopped recording before the end of the match but did catch the last few games in real time.  Also did catch some highlights yesterday and what struck me was how Andy was standing well within the base line much of the time, which was good to see. yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »