Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous?

(Read 1208 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « on: November 19, 2005, 10:44 PM »

Apparently Andy is in December's issue of ACE magazine, would someone be kind enough to scan in the articles?  [-o<
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 10:57 PM »

I need to take a trip down to Brent Cross and get the magazine. But i don't know how soon this will be - no chance on weekdays but i'll try to take a bus there possibly tomorow.  Think Or hopefully next weekend.  Whistle Ages away Frown
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 11:06 PM »

Just found the cover of Ace Mag Dec Issue..

It's got Roddick on it.. even more reason to spill the cash!  wub
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 11:13 PM »

Go, go go! - Report back ASAP!  bounce_everyone
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 01:28 AM »

Lucy, who works on andymurraytennis.org and is our latest registered user, has kindly scanned the articles and sent them to me.

Here they are, enjoy:

IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #5 on: November 20, 2005, 10:09 AM »

Wauw, thanks!!! This can keep me off my homework for a day...  =D>
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 04:23 PM »

Well i got the magazine today from Brent Cross.. along with a loovely ski coat! Smile

Not much point in scanning in those articles about Andy again.. but there's just some other random stuff i scanned in.

Photo of Tim from Basle match vs Andy.

There was a HUGE section on Andy Roddick.. not much point in posting the whole of it.. these are just 2 pages - hes looking very smart!  goodjob

Tiny bit about Andy M..
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 04:26 PM »

Ok Julia, now that is freaky. I was meant to go to Brent Cross today ......... shocking
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 04:26 PM »

Oooo and i forgot to mention that they have quite a big section on top tennis christmas gifts!  =D> Just what's needed to help out.. my present shopping isn't going to well  :P
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #9 on: November 20, 2005, 04:28 PM »

I haven't even begun to think about it.... :uhm:
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #10 on: November 20, 2005, 04:30 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
Ok Julia, now that is freaky. I was meant to go to Brent Cross today ......... shocking

hehee!! You're lucky that you didn't go.. there were SOO many people  no Awfull actually.. couldn't get into any of the shops - and TopShop was literally flooding with people.
Strange though how we live so close....  shocking
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #11 on: November 20, 2005, 04:36 PM »

Yes....very strange  :uhm:
heehee, crowded Topshop's, now that brings me to another stupid French Exchange story.... My friend had one over some time last year, and we took her to the HUGE topshop (you know the one in Oxford Street). Because it was so big and crowded, we lost her exchange, and couldn't find her. In the end my friend had to attemp to speak French over the loudspeaker to try and find her  roflmao the entire shop was laughing.

So, did you buy anything nice?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 04:42 PM »

roflmao That's hilarious!! I've got more chance of speaking fluent Chezch than saying something in French!  shocking  Whistle A very brave friend!  =D>

Yea i got a ski coat from United Colours Of Benetton for erm.. 80 pounds - i never buy anything that expensive but im going skiing 3 times this winter (family, friends' family then school ski trip..) and also im going on a Russia trip in October.. all places will be freezing so hopefully it's a worthy investment!  goodjob
And just other bits and bobs.. tennis magazine, shampoo and invested in my first christmas present for a friend.. pair of green earings.  Whistle
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #13 on: November 20, 2005, 04:49 PM »

Cool  goodjob
ah Christmas presents, i have so far bought a grand total of 0   :P  i have also failed to buy my mums bday pressie, and her birthday is on tuesday, poster_oops
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ACE - December Issue: anyone feeling generous? « Reply #14 on: November 20, 2005, 04:53 PM »

Once again a  shocking ..my mum's birthday was yesterday Very Happy
As for the brithday/christmas present... ehh it's very hard. Spent 3 hours looking at the Spires on Friday and left empty handed.  confused
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »