Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  A/J Murray vs Sherwood/Rusedski ** [Official Topic] **
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8 Reply

A/J Murray vs Sherwood/Rusedski ** [Official Topic] **

Sunday 27th November - 5pm:  A Murray and J Murray vs Sherwood and Rusedski.
IP Logged

I think Sherwood and Rusedski, will probably be the favourites, according to the rankings. But i believe the Murray brothers will be on a roll, and go out there and win it  goodjob  yahooo  

Go Scotland!!!
 mexicanwave  bigbounce  bounce_everyone  jumping-w00t

(Sorry, i'm getting slightly hyper  Wink )
IP Logged

thats the match i would be looking forward to the most - if i actually had sky and was able to see it!!!
it'll be interesting to see andy and jamie play together....
IP Logged

And what a hot pair Jamie and Andy would be...  Whistle Awww the Mooray bros!  yahooo

I'm sad that i can't watch it, but I'll be out on a photo quest around the internet Smile

Hopefully "our boys" win  weights The English are going down!!
[ Last edit by top_spin July 14, 2007, 03:28 AM ] IP Logged

Hopefully, they will have good co-ordination together
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Hopefully, they will have good co-ordination together

jamie is an ace doubles player. as long as they dont do the same mistake as murray and rusedski did at the davis cup and sort out whos gonna go where etc. they shouldnt have a problem...
IP Logged

I think that Andy and Jamie won't do what greg done because they will have the brother vibe in there heads. hehe . lol

And thay have been playing together alot in there younger years so fingers crossed.
IP Logged

Yeh, I think they have a good chance at winning.  Definately looking forward to this match.  I booked tickets for the Sunday especially to see this match.

Amy
IP Logged

If anyone wants to know, its 2-1 to England. on serve.
IP Logged

Are you sure? It says they (Scotland) lead 3-1 on bet365.com, can you clarify please? Thanks Smile
IP Logged

Oh no, sorry they've changed it to 2-2 now, their mistake, sorry.
IP Logged

6-3 it says now
IP Logged

6-3 to who?
IP Logged

6-3 to Murray and now its 0-1
IP Logged

0-2
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8 Reply