Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  A/J Murray vs Sherwood/Rusedski ** [Official Topic] **
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Reply

A/J Murray vs Sherwood/Rusedski ** [Official Topic] **

Josh – it’s quality not quantity! Smile

Teacher always say that to me  pullhair
IP Logged

Yep, that's true! And if you can do both, you're great!
IP Logged

Its all true skill!!!
IP Logged

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Its all true skill!!!

shocking that's for sure! 600 for you soon...  :P will be catching up in no time Smile
IP Logged

Im not bothered. To be honest, I enjoy posting and I am never going to catch you up Julia, so why bother?
IP Logged

Yes, posting is for enjoying of course..  goodjob I was just mentioning how suprised i am that you've got 600 posts already.  shocking Just magine how many times you've pressed that "submit" button. Ah well  Whistle
IP Logged

Yeah...I agree 25 posts/day is a lot. Is it a good thing that we are fighting over who is addicted to MW the most?

Im on more than the sites administrator, thats not a good thing  confused
IP Logged

well now im on the stage of if i dont get this essay done soon i wont make a good job of it and hand it in on time ive not been on much for a few days.my post average will prob go down quite a bit.should be back more after my maths exam on monday though
IP Logged

I'm an addict, I on the whole evening  Whistle
IP Logged

I am definately addicted and have tried to not be on so much lately because I have so much other stuff to do but it hasn't really worked.
IP Logged

well i didnt vhave much choice the last two days or so.i was up till 4:45 last night doing an essay then got up at 9 and kept on doing it.finished it about 1pm and got it in on time tho.dont think i want to leave stuff that late again if i can help it
IP Logged

I gurantee I will be on loads when Wimbledon is loads (thats if Andy gets past the 1st round)  :P
IP Logged
Amy

so youre just suddenly gonna stop watching if andy's played out....
IP Logged

no I'll keep on coming on even if Andy doesn't enter Wimbly.. which won't happen of course... sooo  crossfingers
IP Logged
Amy

hell be at wimbly dont you worry  goodjob
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Reply