Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  An apology to all users
Pages: [1] Reply

An apology to all users

Just an apology to all those who had problems with the avatar i was using recently, i have now removed the said avatar until i can locate a pic i like and that is small enough to not cause problems, so again i apologise to all those affected.
IP Logged

No problem Kev. We were all probably embarrassed to have to mention it! Very Happy
IP Logged

Quote from: "kevster6969"
Just an apology to all those who had problems with the avatar i was using recently, i have now removed the said avatar until i can locate a pic i like and that is small enough to not cause problems, so again i apologise to all those affected.

Kev, you're a gem. No apologies needed, but the fact that you changed it means a lot. It WAS causing me problems, but the fact you listened means an awful lot.

Big {{{{hugz}}}}  8)
IP Logged

I know I wasn't embarrassed to mention it, it was irritating and ridiculously huge for an avatar! ...but, I forgive you Smile
IP Logged

I'm being dumb again but what is an avatar, it sounds like a dinosaur
IP Logged

On a messageboard, an avatar is a picture that goes at the side along with your user info... for instance, Mark's avatar is this:

IP Logged

Thanks, I can't seem to do anything fancy, I've tried the emoticons and adding a quote but it doesn't seem to work right, or rather I don't know what I'm doing.
IP Logged

You can put them in on the profile page
IP Logged

i cant seem to get one that works
IP Logged

noticed that theres no option to upload pic from hard drive had the perfect pic too
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "kevster6969"
noticed that theres no option to upload pic from hard drive had the perfect pic too

how do i scale my photo down? its a bit big!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply