Poll
Will Andy win any clay court titles?
He wins them all - 3 (6.7%)
He wins at least one - 32 (71.1%)
He wins none - 10 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 31 Reply

Andy's 2013 clay court season

I would assume Wednesday/Thursday audie.

thank you will keep eye out
IP Logged

Carpet has been abolished in 2009. Wink

I think or rather hope, Andy continues on clay where he left off in 2011. Last year was tough for him because of the back injury, so I don't think we should read too much into it. Not many players have been able to take a set off Nadal in MC, so that's certainly promising. Their RG match was also a lot closer than the score suggests. Andy had 18 BPs in that match, he just couldn't convert any of them.

I meant indoor hardcourts mostly which used to be carpet not so long ago. Andy's pretty good at those.
IP Logged

Haas has pulled out of MC.
IP Logged

Haas has pulled out of MC.
SO....wasn't gonna win it was he.
IP Logged

SO....wasn't gonna win it was he.
In that case everyone bar the big 4 should just pull out. Very Happy
IP Logged

I was thinking about opening a statistics thread. Would you guys be interested in that? You know, breaking down match stats divided by surfaces, winning percentages or anything else you might be interested in. I would try to update it every week.

I meant indoor hardcourts mostly which used to be carpet not so long ago. Andy's pretty good at those.

Okay.

Federer and Nadal wanted it gone, because it was too 'slippery' according to them. Truly sad. Those were properly fast courts.
IP Logged

I was thinking about opening a statistics thread. Would you guys be interested in that? You know, breaking down match stats divided by surfaces, winning percentages or anything else you might be interested in. I would try to update it every week.

Okay.

Federer and Nadal wanted it gone, because it was too 'slippery' according to them. Truly sad. Those were properly fast courts.

Yet Fed excelled on fast courts and wants them back... can't win with the old swiss can we?
IP Logged

Also SL the stats thread sounds great Smile
IP Logged

SL I like the idea of a stats thread though sounds like you might be doing all the work
IP Logged

I'm really interested in match stats so that sounds like a great idea SL. Smile
IP Logged

hope andy gets easy draw this time
IP Logged

I would also be interested in a stats thread my ropey notes over the years are'nt good enough.
Noone seems to mention Andy's first round win against Gasquet at RG a few years ago but  although he's top ten now he would'nt have been then and not therefore count.
IP Logged

hope andy gets easy draw this time

I don't
IP Logged

The draw's started now - Andy's in the same half as Rafa. He'll start against either Haase or a qualifier.
IP Logged

The draw's started now - Andy's in the same half as Rafa. He'll start against either Haase or a qualifier.

AO rematch, lol.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 31 Reply