Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's 2013 clay court season
Poll
Will Andy win any clay court titles?
He wins them all - 3 (6.7%)
He wins at least one - 32 (71.1%)
He wins none - 10 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 31 Reply

Andy's 2013 clay court season

The way he looks wearing his match gear for a hit makes me wonder if he's trying to recreate match conditions.

I wondered that too - Mr L making sure he gets the same feel in a match as in practice
IP Logged

I just got a sneaky feeling about Madrid. Whistle
IP Logged

^ Jinx alert....Wink
OOps sorry, not allowed to say that..... Whistle
IP Logged

Yeah, I know.. but maybe it was a blessing in disguise if he's got the opportunity to hit with Berdych. The way he looks wearing his match gear for a hit makes me wonder if he's trying to recreate match conditions.

I've clearly missed something - has Andy been hitting with birdy?  No doubt on another thread?
IP Logged

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes
Watched an hour of Andy Murray practicing this morning. Ivan Lendl and Dani Vallverdu 2v1 versus Andy, ball-busting stuff. Very impressive.
IP Logged

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes
Watched an hour of Andy Murray practicing this morning. Ivan Lendl and Dani Vallverdu 2v1 versus Andy, ball-busting stuff. Very impressive.
Like the sound of that
IP Logged

So do I Ruthie, maybe that was what was lacking!
IP Logged

Yes keep Andy sharp!  clap
IP Logged

Madrid is two weeks away. Long time come to think of it.
IP Logged

Madrid is two weeks away. Long time come to think of it.

It ages away!! Missing Andy already. Watching Novak today has made me want to get on a frikkin clay court and practice, so I'm sure Andy is feeling pretty determined to get his game on!
IP Logged

It ages away!! Missing Andy already. Watching Novak today has made me want to get on a frikkin clay court and practice, so I'm sure Andy is feeling pretty determined to get his game on!

I miss Andy too. MC was so short. It was shorter than his Miami final against Ferrer. lol.

Anyway, am such a Murratard though. My whole world revolves around him. Every win and loss out there, I look at it from Andy's perspective and see if it's going to help him somehow. lol but can't be helped.
IP Logged

hi , im mina , it is  my 2nd id here , good luck andy
IP Logged

Am I the only one who still thinks Andy is gonna win the French this year!? I said he was a while ago, I better stick by it.
IP Logged

I had a dream once that he won but it was his first slam win so that clearly wasn't a prediction. Lol

Not sure (as much as I luv him I would put money on it )
IP Logged

I had a 'feeling' that he would win it this year and i predicted he would, but of course that means absolutely nothing, but i have to stick with it now  imsorry
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 31 Reply