Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box

(Read 6099 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 06:28 PM »

Ruthie, I have had enough, been out all day till 5pm, not post whatsoever! Busy tomorrow during the day, but when I get home I will be contacting them, this is taking the piss!!! Grrr!   pullhair  ranting  censored
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 02:17 AM »

My stamps of Andy arrived this morning they were ordered 10 days ago.  Im just glad they have arrived and they do look gorgeous.

This gives me hope - I ordered mine on 6th August and I live 12,000 miles away. Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 04:34 PM »

Ruthie, I have had enough, been out all day till 5pm, not post whatsoever! Busy tomorrow during the day, but when I get home I will be contacting them, this is taking the piss!!! Grrr!   pullhair  ranting  censored
Let me know what you find out CM.  Also been out today but still not arrived when I got home.
  I tell you if you get yours before I do bev I'm going to stamp my feet and scream and scream ranting
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 04:39 PM »

Well, just got home, had post but nothing from RM, been in touch and they are going to send me replacements but can't say how long I have to wait, as there is such a big demand, well as I ordered mine 12 hours after Andy won I should be top of the list, don't you think? So, so disappointed, well upset to be honest, it's so important to me, being such a diehard Andy fan, I want them more than anything! Frown
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012, 04:57 PM »

How did you contact them CM?  as it sounds like they think yours have got lost which perhaps means mine have too, though admittedly didn't order till the tuesday as had been in London till monday pm. But that's 2 weeks ago
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, 05:24 PM »

I just bought a London 2012 Olympic Stamps Miniature Sheet - Andy Murray - Mens Single Tennis (six stamps of Andy) on eBay for £6 inc 1st class post today. Royal Mail charge £4.80 plus postage, and you'll wait forever!  All other sources have ran out, Andy's stamps seem to be very popular.
I'll let you know when they arrive.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, 06:07 PM »

Not being funny, but why should Andy's stamps be so popular, it only his fans who stick with him through thick and thin! I hate people who latch on only when someone is winning or won!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012, 06:12 PM »

did you ring or email Royal Mail cm?  The email confirming order doesn't seem to give any clues as to how to contact them.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #38 on: August 21, 2012, 06:18 PM »

I just corresponded with a Melanie, and she has been keeping in touch for the last four days, also checked this morning after I gave her my order number, she got in touch with the distribution center as to what happened to my stamps. She said I would get a replacement, exactly of what I ordered, and if the first lot did come I could keep them with their compliments. As if I would be so lucky!!!! Hope the link helps Ruthie!!

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalMailStamps

IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #39 on: August 21, 2012, 06:21 PM »

did you ring or email Royal Mail cm?  The email confirming order doesn't seem to give any clues as to how to contact them.

Now my second lot, the cyclists, ordered ages after Andy and Ben, has arrived  Whistle
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #40 on: August 21, 2012, 06:23 PM »

Ruthie, just checked the link I gave you, to see if all worked. When you get on there, scroll down till you see the Andy Murray stamp, then scroll down and make a comment on the RM Avatar! You will after get private messages that no one else will see, as this morning I had to give my order number, but it's not available for all to see, When you get a private message  you will see a number on the message icon on the left hand side of the facebook page. Hope this has been helpful!  Soooooo Hope we get our stamps soon!!! Frown
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #41 on: August 21, 2012, 06:24 PM »

stop boasting bbh  Sticking tongue out.

thanks CM but I'm not on facebook so won't work for me.  If they don't come soon I'll have to go searching on their website to find a means of contacting them.  Ah just read your further message CM so will have a look and see but I suspect I can't do it as not on FB
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #42 on: August 21, 2012, 06:27 PM »

Shut up bbh!     Sticking tongue out. We are hurting here!!! Stop rubbing salt in to the wound please!!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #43 on: August 21, 2012, 06:31 PM »

Yes we are.  And now I'm being discriminated against coz not on FB. There's no justice in this world.   bbh has 3 lots of stamps; we have none. 
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #44 on: August 21, 2012, 06:32 PM »

Tee hee Fingers and tongue.
Probably the postal service doesn't work so far North Whistle
The cycling stamps are very fine too........
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »