Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box

(Read 6258 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #45 on: August 21, 2012, 06:34 PM »

you're asking for  Boxing  Sword fight you smug southerner  shocking
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 06:36 PM »

Don't care :p Got 3 sets of stamps, you haven't Whistle
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #47 on: August 21, 2012, 06:37 PM »

hey bbh you're in danger of being branded the smugfed of mw - what greater shame could there be? 
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 06:38 PM »

Don't care :p Got 3 sets of stamps, you haven't Whistle
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #49 on: August 21, 2012, 06:39 PM »

Not being funny, but why should Andy's stamps be so popular, it only his fans who stick with him through thick and thin! I hate people who latch on only when someone is winning or won!
It's not only Andy fans that are after them. Stamp collecting is one of the biggest hobbies in the UK! Also they printed a limited number, only 500 Post Offices had them for sale 'over the counter' , that's got to be a small percentage of POs in the UK. I don't know if RM print them to meet the demand or they only have one print run. Perhaps someone on here can tell us.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 06:47 PM »

Well if CM has been told by his friend Melanie at RM that he'll get a replacement set, it suggests they've not run out.
Perhaps some Andy fan postie has run off with mine  Whistle
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 06:49 PM »

Yeh!! I bet some postie has run of with mine also! Hope they get diarrhea for a MONTH!!!!
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #52 on: August 21, 2012, 06:59 PM »

i want Andy stamps Sad, walking about.
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #53 on: August 22, 2012, 11:07 AM »

I ordered four copies of the first day covers of Andy's stamp the day after the final.  They arrived on Monday 13 August, one week later.

I also subscribed to the full set of the "6 stamp mini sheets" of all the GB gold medals winners - they haven't arrived.

What a money earner for the Royal Mail.  They must cost pennies to print, and no-one's ever going to use them to post a letter!
IP Logged
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #54 on: August 22, 2012, 11:19 AM »

I feel really bad i got mine so soon after ordering them. Is there a north/south divide on whether people got them or not? Was also wondering, did everyone who ordered from the rm have to pay postage? as i managed to get free postage!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #55 on: August 22, 2012, 11:25 AM »

Bah - post just arrived and still no Andy stamps though did get the dvds I ordered from that company tj told us about days later.  Got to go out in a moment but when I get back will get on to RM website and see what I can do to kick some ass.  It's now 2 bloody weeks since I placed my order. Bah.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #56 on: August 22, 2012, 04:48 PM »

Ruthie, I did not get my stamps today either! Was told yesterday that they will resend, so waiting on these ones now! Will keep you updated as to what is happening with my stamps.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #57 on: August 22, 2012, 05:00 PM »

Thanks CM.  It's impossible to work out from website how to make contact with their bloody shop.  I've tried ringing but none of the options really fits and got myself into one of those awful cul de sacs when none of the options was right and couldn't get out of the menu.  Aaargh.
So ended up just sending a message via their normal complaints method, which usually gets a response in a couple of days but website says they're having intermittent problem with email so I'm losing the will to live on this.   
I might trying ringing again tomorrow and just opting for some residual option in the hope they can route me to the right section. 
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 07:05 PM »

I wonder if they've been nicked in transit?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #59 on: August 22, 2012, 07:15 PM »

Yes that's what I'm beginning to think bbh.   And sods law they'll have run out by the time they file my complaint.   And there will be all those andy-come-latelys who have bought stamps while I one of his biggest fans remain stampless.   doh censored
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »