Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box

(Read 6619 times)
Philip
Seed

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #90 on: August 27, 2012, 09:00 AM »

Nothing arrived Saturday, so I emailed Customer Services and they said that if they haven't arrived on Monday to email them. Isn't it a bank holiday in the UK on Monday?

Monday is a BH so that they won't process your email until Tuesday. Bad luck with the stamps. Ask them to resend, saying maybe they have been lost/stolen/sent to wrong address.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #91 on: August 27, 2012, 09:29 AM »

I will email tomorrow - then it gives them another day to arrive crossfingers and my email not to be just waiting.

I'm hoping the rain stays off too - our post is just in a mailbox outside that can be exposed to the elements.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #92 on: August 27, 2012, 09:32 AM »

It's a bank holiday but not in scotland and the stamps people seem to be based in Scotland so why not email them direct Bev?
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #93 on: August 28, 2012, 10:51 AM »

Have emailed them just now crossfingers

Just in case anyone else is waiting for their stamps

[email protected] Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #94 on: August 28, 2012, 11:59 AM »

Yes I emailed them this morning too bev as still haven't received them 3 weeks on from when I ordered. It's one thing taking that long to get to Australia but I could have walked it with the stamps from Scotland to Nottingham in that time!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #95 on: August 28, 2012, 02:08 PM »

If you phone customer services they have a special team for Olympic stamps complaints.    I ordered by phone  because online the same page kept reloading and I gave up on that.

The fellow on the phone was very helpful and said they had set up the system for a much lower number of golds and have been overwhelmed by the response.    He

said 10 days and that was 7 days ago.    If you get nowhere with the email Bev I'll phone for you if you tell me what and when you ordered.     It would be cheaper for

me - just a local call.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #96 on: August 28, 2012, 04:35 PM »

well when I tried phoning there was no option for olympic stamps just tickets.  I gave up in the end as I couldn't find my way round their wretched options.  Had an autoreply from the stamps people saying because of the volume replies can take 21 days [I think that was it]. So at this rate I'll be getting my stamps in time to put on xmas cards.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #97 on: August 29, 2012, 01:44 AM »

If you phone customer services they have a special team for Olympic stamps complaints.    I ordered by phone  because online the same page kept reloading and I gave up on that.

The fellow on the phone was very helpful and said they had set up the system for a much lower number of golds and have been overwhelmed by the response.    He

said 10 days and that was 7 days ago.    If you get nowhere with the email Bev I'll phone for you if you tell me what and when you ordered.     It would be cheaper for

me - just a local call.

Will do and thank you flowers
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #98 on: August 29, 2012, 01:44 AM »

well when I tried phoning there was no option for olympic stamps just tickets.  I gave up in the end as I couldn't find my way round their wretched options.  Had an autoreply from the stamps people saying because of the volume replies can take 21 days [I think that was it]. So at this rate I'll be getting my stamps in time to put on xmas cards.

lol hug
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #99 on: August 29, 2012, 11:06 AM »

Automatic response says that they may take up to 21 days to answer my enquiry as the have had an usual amount of emails. No ****!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #100 on: August 29, 2012, 12:39 PM »

Automatic response says that they may take up to 21 days to answer my enquiry as the have had an usual amount of emails. No sh*t!
even their automatic response takes time doesn't it Bev.  What hope have we of finding out what has actually happened to our stamps I wonder.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #101 on: August 29, 2012, 12:44 PM »

We got our stamps last week also, fantastic.

Guess where I visited on a drive home from Glasgow to Inverness?

* postboax.jpg (61.2 KB, 640x480 - viewed 145 times.)
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #102 on: August 29, 2012, 03:16 PM »

No chip souvenir I hope?
It's been 7 years since I was last in Inverness.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #103 on: August 29, 2012, 08:43 PM »

We got our stamps last week also, fantastic.

Guess where I visited on a drive home from Glasgow to Inverness?

I'm green with envy of your pilgrimage to the "shrine". You'll have to do the SW19 one now too!

Does that classify me as completely bonkers, or what?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box « Reply #104 on: August 29, 2012, 09:06 PM »

Dunblane was well worth the visit - so many 'Go Andy' banners and pictures of him in shop fronts.

I'll hopefully visit the SW19 one next year, if it's still gold by then!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »