MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply

Andy's All England Club Golden Post Box

Oops those pictures are a bit big!
IP Logged

Sounds like a good plan Philip!  One set for me; one set for letters/cards to privileged friends.

Great. Be ready then to post at least 1 letter next year ! Happy Mailing Smile
IP Logged

Finally finally got my stamps today -only over 2 months since I ordered them!   yay
IP Logged

^Well, I guess that speaks volumes about Royal Mail's delivery service.

Glad you finally got them, Ruthie. Smile
IP Logged

What do people plan to do with their stamps? Hoping to get mine signed by Muzza when I go to Wimbledon next year and then frame them.
IP Logged

Thanks scotn.   
I now have 2 sets having found some in a PO also.  One set is currently on my fridge door.  Perhaps I'll take the other set to 02 in the hope I might be able to get him to sign them like you suggest prodigy.  I'm thinking about creating a montage around Olympics/USO so one set will probably end up in that.  And I might even use some for sending cards/letters to very special people.
IP Logged

When I get some money probably gonna buy a few more sets for different reasons. The only other Olympian' stamps I got were Mo Farah's because his win was just amazing like Andy's Smile.
IP Logged

What do people plan to do with their stamps? Hoping to get mine signed by Muzza when I go to Wimbledon next year and then frame them.

I was lucky enough to get my first day cover autographed by Andy at Dunblane.  It was a last minute decision to take it with me that day, but oh boy, am I glad I did.  I plan to get it framed.  The only unfortunate thing is that I have to look hard for his signing as he signed over the stamps - but at least I know it is there.
IP Logged

Oh and a friend sent me a spare one too in a card celebrating Andy's victory as well as putting one on the envelope.  So from famine to feast for me  yay
IP Logged

Would you mind posting a picture Ally? Would be nice to see.
IP Logged

ooh that was good thinking ally.
IP Logged

yay Here's a photo of my autographed stamps.  You'll need to look hard though!!!

* Signed Stamps.jpg (47.08 KB, 448x336 - viewed 187 times.)
IP Logged

Finally finally got my stamps today -only over 2 months since I ordered them!   yay

That's great news, I'm really pleased for you. Do you like them?
IP Logged

Looks good Ally, would probably of been better if it wasn't raining. My plan would be to have him sign over the stamps but probably with a thick blue sharpie!
IP Logged

The rain had stopped by then thankfully.  But I think Andy's pen was running out due to all the other autographs he had signed by the time I got mine!   I was hoping he would sign the actual envelope, but I am just happy he signed at all.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply