Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Monday, Estimated time - 8:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's book signing today at Picadilly 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's book signing today at Picadilly

(Read 7044 times)
dex
Futures Level

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #105 on: November 19, 2013, 03:36 PM »

Why would she not let you? Smile
Because it's my Christmas present from her.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #106 on: November 19, 2013, 04:37 PM »

Aahh I see  w00t
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #107 on: November 20, 2013, 10:44 PM »

Just bought the tradesmans book.

Hi Prod

Please give up this "Tradesman" nonsense.  No-one is interested.  You are just continuing to insult Britain's greatest tennis player of the open era.

Why?

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #108 on: November 20, 2013, 11:07 PM »

Hi Prod

Please give up this "Tradesman" nonsense.  No-one is interested.  You are just continuing to insult Britain's greatest tennis player of the open era.

Why?

What? lulz.

It's only a nickname and by no means an insult. Please calm down. I find Smugfed very insulting but people still use it here. Question that, eh?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #109 on: November 20, 2013, 11:09 PM »

Hi Prod

Please give up this "Tradesman" nonsense.  No-one is interested.  You are just continuing to insult Britain's greatest tennis player of the open era.

Why?

I'm not a fan of it as a nickname either,but I don't think Prodigy intends it as any kind of insult-if anything,the opposite!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #110 on: November 20, 2013, 11:15 PM »

No one is interested?

That's funny, because I'm not trying to get anyone else to use the nickname...

And why would I intentionally insult one of my favourite players?
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #111 on: November 20, 2013, 11:17 PM »

I'm not a particular fan of the term but that's my personal preference - and Prod's entitled to his.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #112 on: November 20, 2013, 11:39 PM »

Hi Prod

Please give up this "Tradesman" nonsense.  No-one is interested.  You are just continuing to insult Britain's greatest tennis player of the open era.

Why?
I'm not a fan of it as a nickname either,but I don't think Prodigy intends it as any kind of insult-if anything,the opposite!
If Proddy wants to use it I have no problem with it because I know he holds Andy in high regard.  As he says he isn't encouraging anyone else to use it.  It's his own personal choice, and in no way offensive, so I think we should all respect that.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #113 on: November 20, 2013, 11:41 PM »

If Proddy wants to use it I have no problem with it because I know he holds Andy in high regard.

yes Yep,that's what I meant too-it might not be my choice of nickname,but I know it's not intended as any kind of insult or bad one or anything Smile You and Westie said what I wanted to say better than I could Very Happy
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #114 on: November 20, 2013, 11:43 PM »

Hi Prod

Why?

Also you said no one was interested in it, yet you picked up on it and questioned it. Hmmm. Strange that.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #115 on: November 21, 2013, 06:22 AM »

I don't like it either.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #116 on: November 21, 2013, 10:26 AM »

I don't like it either.
 I don't either, but I'm not hung up on it. To me it suggests journeyman, pedestrian, competently boring, nothing special. If you must think in that vein, Craftsman would be more appropriate, with the extra cargo of cunning and artistry.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #117 on: November 21, 2013, 11:42 AM »

What? lulz.

It's only a nickname and by no means an insult. Please calm down. I find Smugfed very insulting but people still use it here. Question that, eh?

You seem to be more interested in SMUGFED more than andy these days so maybe you should go join his forum instead!! This ones called MURRAYS world.  Who cares bout Roger.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #118 on: November 21, 2013, 12:16 PM »

What? lulz.

The reason why some people dislike one nickname and use the other one is very simple.   Smugfed describes the person, The Tradesman doesn't.   
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #119 on: November 21, 2013, 12:20 PM »

The reason why some people dislike one nickname and use the other one is very simple.   Smugfed describes the person, The Tradesman doesn't.   
   Spot on. Very well put indeed.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »