Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's book signing today at Picadilly
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 18 Reply

Andy's book signing today at Picadilly

Sorry, couldn't resist it!

May I ask who you were calling 'Gobshite', I hope it wasn't Linda. Otherwise you're in trouble. yes
IP Logged

If it was Gangsta, fiverings, you're going to be in even bigger trouble with him!   
IP Logged

If it was Gangsta, fiverings, you're going to be in even bigger trouble!   
   I think the gist of my riposte was quite clear. And as for trouble I go in fear of no-one on God's green earth.
IP Logged

Er - the whole point about nicknames is they are created by other people.

Get to the point, Oly. Do you mean people like moi?

Gobshite is a good one.

Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged

Maybe we should now all go over the appropriate thread? Smile   http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/andy-murray/make-a-nickname-for-andy/msg950602/?topicseen#new
IP Logged

Whose calling who a gobshite??
IP Logged

Santa didn't bring Andy's book.... because it's still not released here, yet. Frown
IP Logged

What's the quarantine laws in Canada?
IP Logged

Santa didn't bring Andy's book.... because it's still not released here, yet. Frown

That is very very sad news!!!! Is there a release date for you to look forward to?
IP Logged

What's the quarantine laws in Canada?
Laws are ├╝ber strict here.
I can imagine someone locked in a dark room with a huge magnifying glass checking there's no swear words on any of the pages. Andy's gonna be in a whole load of trouble.

That is very very sad news!!!! Is there a release date for you to look forward to?
Depends on time-line above, westie.
IP Logged

It' s worth the wait  hug
IP Logged

Not wanting to rub salt in the wounds linda but im now on my second reading Wink  bolt
IP Logged

Good things come to those who wait. yes
IP Logged

Good things come to those who wait. yes

Surely waiting for death isn't good?
IP Logged

No point in waiting for that. no It's the only thing in life that's a certainty.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 18 Reply