Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's book signing today at Picadilly 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 18 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's book signing today at Picadilly

(Read 8464 times)
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #165 on: January 02, 2014, 08:20 PM »

Not wanting to rub salt in the wounds linda but im now on my second reading Wink  bolt

I've read it twice too - when
I got it for my birthday I was in the midst of a mental month where I was barely at home, was reading it with my toast in the morning - so I have enjoyed a more leisurely read over my hols.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #166 on: January 02, 2014, 08:25 PM »

Ooooo.. I just realised something! My hubby bought me a fruity mini i-pad for Crimble.. I can surely download it from somewhere?? Never thought about that because it's all new to me.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #167 on: January 02, 2014, 08:28 PM »

Ooooo.. I just realised something! My hubby bought me a fruity mini i-pad for Crimble.. I can surely download it from somewhere?? Never thought about that because it's all new to me.
Crimble been around a long time Linda, I'm surprised with you.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #168 on: January 02, 2014, 08:28 PM »

You would think! Leave no stone unturned! Get to it! Though you still need to get the real thing, lovely book to have in the living room, pass by and lvingly flick through the pages - fab photos. A keeper!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #169 on: January 02, 2014, 08:31 PM »

Crimble been around a long time Linda, I'm surprised with you.
Takes one to know one.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #170 on: January 02, 2014, 08:33 PM »

You would think! Leave no stone unturned! Get to it! Though you still need to get the real thing, lovely book to have in the living room, pass by and lvingly flick through the pages - fab photos. A keeper!

Yeah.. I think I will wait. I'm enjoying the digital thingie..already downloaded a couple of books from the library.. but I prefer a real book at the end of the day.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #171 on: January 02, 2014, 08:37 PM »

Kindle is great for holidays - I could fill a case with books - now I have shoe space. Some books need to be books - all my tennis ones are in the real form. Just re read Court Confidential as well. Great insight to the tours and the players.
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

"I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar"

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #172 on: January 02, 2014, 09:06 PM »

I got this, and my copy is signed - wasnt able to attend myself but a friend got me one Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #173 on: January 02, 2014, 09:10 PM »

Sigh!  Jealous!  wub Angie got hers signed by the man himself and gave him some tablet and macaroon. Tis not I with the restraining order! wub
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #174 on: January 02, 2014, 09:10 PM »

Whistle yay
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #175 on: January 02, 2014, 09:11 PM »

^ How fab!
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #176 on: January 02, 2014, 09:14 PM »

I know Very Happy I may have squealed when she sent me the pics, oh got one somewhere of him ACTUALLY signing my one Very Happy
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #177 on: January 02, 2014, 09:16 PM »

^ So good.  I really hope he can do well this year again.  However, I doubt last Wimbledon can surpass the joy!
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #178 on: January 02, 2014, 09:18 PM »

Very true.  I'd like him to retain wimbly or win it again if that is not possible, but you know what - he's won it, he's won the US Open and the Olympic Gold Medal - if he wins nothing else I DONT CARE!!!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #179 on: January 02, 2014, 09:20 PM »

Very true.  I'd like him to retain wimbly or win it again if that is not possible, but you know what - he's won it, he's won the US Open and the Olympic Gold Medal - if he wins nothing else I DONT CARE!!!

Absolutely. It's all gravy from now on.

How did the new job go?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »