Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's book signing today at Picadilly 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 18 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's book signing today at Picadilly

(Read 8314 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #180 on: January 02, 2014, 09:21 PM »

Sigh!  Jealous!  wub Angie got hers signed by the man himself and gave him some tablet and macaroon. Tis not I with the restraining order! wub

Sword fight
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #181 on: January 02, 2014, 09:21 PM »

Very true.  I'd like him to retain wimbly or win it again if that is not possible, but you know what - he's won it, he's won the US Open and the Olympic Gold Medal - if he wins nothing else I DONT CARE!!!
MWAH!!
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

"I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar"

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #182 on: January 02, 2014, 09:25 PM »

MWAH!!

hehehe - I'm sure he will win more, but as we don't really care now he got the big one - the one HE WANTED most of all and all of us did, I'm happy, and will die happy Very Happy

Oh Nigel re job
Not bad, all the "boring" stuff today, the training etc, am back Monday as it is DS3's birthday tomorrow and already arranged a party etc for him - they were fine with me not being there
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #183 on: January 02, 2014, 09:39 PM »

Sword fight

Boxing

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #184 on: January 02, 2014, 09:41 PM »

I have Andy's autograph twice so I am not fussed about another one unless it is a  personalised addressed to me.

For now my aim is to get a picture with him, just as it is with del Potro and Janowicz (as I already have their autographs).

Nole is the opposite, I want his autograph now.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #185 on: January 02, 2014, 09:43 PM »

I have Andy's autograph twice so I am not fussed about another one unless it is a  personalised addressed to me.

For now my aim is to get a picture with him, just as it is with del Potro and Janowicz (as I already have their autographs).

Nole is the opposite, I want his autograph now.
Many of us have Andy's autograph.  However it is special when you get it, and it's good to share. Smile
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #186 on: January 02, 2014, 09:47 PM »

Many of us have Andy's autograph.  However it is special when you get it, and it's good to share. Smile

Yes I am lucky to have it twice, one is a pre signed postcard, and the other is Andy holding the USO trophy, which a friend from America got at Indian Wells and sent to me
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #187 on: January 02, 2014, 09:51 PM »

I'm glad you feel lucky,  That didn't come across in your original post.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #188 on: January 02, 2014, 09:53 PM »

Really?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #189 on: January 02, 2014, 09:58 PM »

I have shook andys hand.....twice  :p
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

"I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar"

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #190 on: January 02, 2014, 09:59 PM »

I have shook andys hand.....twice  :p

oooooooooooo envy
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #191 on: January 02, 2014, 10:00 PM »

Yup.  I know you have your challenges - please don't let those be the sum of who you are. 
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #192 on: January 02, 2014, 10:01 PM »

He's never been the same since  (in reply to Angie's handshaking)
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #193 on: January 02, 2014, 10:03 PM »

oooooooooooo envy

Well I slightly exaggerate, the first time in dunblane I just sort of grabbed his hand lol whilst trying to shake off a demented pensioner who was jumping on my back trying to get at him lol. At the book signing it was defo a proper handshake though Wink
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #194 on: January 02, 2014, 10:04 PM »

He's never been the same since  (in reply to Angie's handshaking)

Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »