Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's book signing today at Picadilly 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's book signing today at Picadilly

(Read 8012 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #240 on: January 09, 2014, 02:02 PM »

Unless he's gay, he wouldn't be jealous.

But I have calmed down on fawning over Serena, you should too.

Go away small boy
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #241 on: January 09, 2014, 02:03 PM »

Go away small boy

I'm taller than you....
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #242 on: January 09, 2014, 02:04 PM »

I meant hes jealous of the attention andy gets from the women on here daftie
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #243 on: January 09, 2014, 02:33 PM »

I'm taller than you....

I wasnt talking bout your height Wink
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #244 on: January 09, 2014, 03:07 PM »

As ive said b4.....jealous much??

If you dinny like it dont read this one.
As ive said b4.....jealous much??

If you dinny like it dont read this one.

How am I jealous with a signed book when I have his autograph twice and can meet him easily if I miss. I don't care about yer bloody book with a kiss in it.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #245 on: January 09, 2014, 03:24 PM »

Lol you just dont get it do you? Ive never said your jealous of a signed book

Your jealous of the attention andy gets off the ladies on here
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #246 on: January 09, 2014, 03:28 PM »

Considering I am better looking than him it does baffle me as to why he gets more attention, but I guess that's just life.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #247 on: January 09, 2014, 04:15 PM »

Considering I am better looking than him it does baffle me as to why he gets more attention, but I guess that's just life.

Yes I do agree on that
Must be his money then  Whistle
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

"I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar"

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #248 on: January 09, 2014, 06:55 PM »

I dont know what Prodigy looks like so cant really comment on that, but I do think Andy is great (not just me finding him hot now, but he is a great tennis player etc)
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #249 on: January 09, 2014, 07:35 PM »

Looks aren't everything but I think Andy though not handsome is good looking and he is his own man. You only have to look at Smugfed who thinks he is gods gift. He Smugfed is full of his self importance and could learn a lot from Andy in being a good person with a big heart. That to me is more important than good looks.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #250 on: January 09, 2014, 07:42 PM »

Looks aren't everything but I think Andy though not handsome is good looking and he is his own man. You only have to look at Smugfed who thinks he is gods gift. He Smugfed is full of his self importance and could learn a lot from Andy in being a good person with a big heart. That to me is more important than good looks.
Charisma is a very attractive thing - and Andy has it in spades. cmon yeah
IP Logged
maxply
Futures Level

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #251 on: January 09, 2014, 10:40 PM »

so true so true.  !!!!!!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #252 on: October 01, 2014, 10:27 PM »

Since there's no particular thread for the book, I thought that this would be the best place to post this.

I finished the book for the third time and I must say it's a wonderful read and I can't get enough of it. I kinda ended up all teary the first time I read it but now it was more of a happy smile.

And just read the first few pages of this thread - lovely stories here. Smile
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

"I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar"

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #253 on: October 02, 2014, 07:26 AM »

Only 3?  I've had to put my copy away! before I break it from reading it so much LOL
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy's book signing today at Picadilly « Reply #254 on: October 02, 2014, 08:32 AM »

What great memories I have of that day! Even the 4 hour wait was enjoyable had a laugh with all the other fans Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »