Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's hair 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's hair

(Read 1490 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Andy's hair « Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 02:10 PM »

You could be right Chris!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's hair « Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 12:13 AM »

Like this article;

http://www.heraldscotland.com/comment/in-praise-of/in-praise-of-andy-murrays-haircut.17344511

It looks like a wish (and plan)  of change. And also; matches like the AO for 5 hours; every detail counts. Less hair is less warm, so may be it's strategic choice!

Sorry, this article is so tongue-in-cheek I can't take it too seriously Smile but it does seem rather a strange coincidence that the haircut has appeared so soon after taking Lendl on board, and in that case either Andy is making a big mistake or Lendl is if he's suggesting he do it in order to look more aggressive and less of a mummy's boy, because the necessary aggression Andy needs has to come from within.  There's never been a shortage of "macho" looking males who were in fact frightened little bunny rabbits!

Thought that was why he had it so short as he knew he would be wearing a cap to shade his eyes from the sun, and when removing the cap at the end of a match his hair would not be all matted to his head and looking a real mess.
Now when did Andy ever worry about that?  He used to regularly wear a cap - in fact it was his trademark for quite a while - when his hair was long and really unruly.

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy's hair « Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 07:00 PM »

And there I was taking Andy at his word that he just got the setting wrong on the razor he borrowed  Whistle
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andy's hair « Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 07:09 PM »

If I remember correctly ,he did cut his hair short last year when he was seeing Daren Cahill.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's hair « Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 11:14 PM »

Short, yes - but he's looked like a skinned rabbit recently!  I guess only time will tell whether he intends to keep it that way or not.  Fortunately by now it should be starting to grow back a little.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andy's hair « Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 12:04 AM »

If I remember correctly ,he did cut his hair short last year when he was seeing Daren Cahill.
I really hope it grows and that he leaves it alone,not much on this look.I actually like his wild look.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »