Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy's TalkSport interview 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy's TalkSport interview

(Read 2981 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #45 on: April 13, 2012, 02:00 AM »

I live in a testosterone zone.  4 guys and moi. Oh yeah.. the dog too!
The dog watches telly ...? lol
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #46 on: April 13, 2012, 02:02 AM »

I swear that one of my cat's watches tv - it's the best viewing point on the sofa that she's claimed!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #47 on: April 13, 2012, 02:12 AM »

I've seen ads for a cat hotel in Edinburgh - where puss can live in luxury whilst owners are on holiday - and one of its features is a TV ... for the cats.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #48 on: April 13, 2012, 02:26 PM »

I am a Celtic fan but had no one to celebrate with on Saturday here

Craig as a Rangers fan all I can say is "didn't your team do well". As I have enough to worry about re Rangers going forward, I have to spend my time giving my total committed support to Andy.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #49 on: April 13, 2012, 02:37 PM »

The one time I won't be supporting Andy is tomorrow when my Dons take on his beloved Hibees in Scottish Cup SF.  Up the Dons! toot
(ps: One of our car licence plates is "DONS 1903")
IP Logged
dave_ladder
Junior

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #50 on: April 13, 2012, 02:43 PM »

The one time I won't be supporting Andy is tomorrow when my Dons take on his beloved Hibees in Scottish Cup SF.  Up the Dons! toot

I'm with you on this. I still shudder at the thought of that Queen of the South game...
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #51 on: April 13, 2012, 02:56 PM »

I'm with you on this. I still shudder at the thought of that Queen of the South game...
To be honest Dave.. haven't really followed so much since coming here, but my hubbster does.  We were season ticket holders in Richard Donald stands, went to every home game and stayed to the bitter end every time...  and man, it was bitter mony a time! Miss my Pittodrie Pie and Bovril!
(ps: We've got framed AFC ltd ed. prints on our walls, Coca-Cola Cup 1995, and Gothenburg signed by most of the players and Fergie.  Also got Pittodrie Richard Donald Stand ltd ed. too.)
Oh aye.. we're shareholders too (aka loaners/mugs Wink)
Up the Dons!
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #52 on: April 13, 2012, 03:40 PM »

The one time I won't be supporting Andy is tomorrow when my Dons take on his beloved Hibees in Scottish Cup SF.  Up the Dons! toot

Right there with you on that one, we are all Dons fans in our house but will not be "counting our chickens before they are hatched" can still vividly remember that QoS match when apparently the Dons "were nailed on" to get to the final!!!
This is the only time that I will be in opposing camps to Andy - Dons need a break right now and a wee Cup Final would be great for the club and great for the town.
Come Monday my full support goes straight back to the main man in MC!!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #53 on: April 13, 2012, 09:59 PM »

For any footie fans who don't know about this thread - http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/sports/football-talk/8250/
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #54 on: April 13, 2012, 11:48 PM »

Craig as a Rangers fan all I can say is "didn't your team do well". As I have enough to worry about re Rangers going forward, I have to spend my time giving my total committed support to Andy.

Sorry hug I am amazed at what has went on back home shocking all my life Rangers have been the establishment and now they are in administration.

I know a lot of good Rangers people from back home( Ally Dawson put me through my coaching badges) and now he could be out of a job.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #55 on: April 14, 2012, 12:23 AM »

Sorry hug I am amazed at what has went on back home shocking all my life Rangers have been the establishment and now they are in administration.

I know a lot of good Rangers people from back home( Ally Dawson put me through my coaching badges) and now he could be out of a job.

I  know, Craig - it's unthinkable that Rangers could disappear off the football map - they've been around all of my life, and my Dad supported them (after his home team, East Fife).

However, fret not. hug  It seems that they could yet be saved - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17708159 - and I believe that they will.  Hopefully matters will be finalised by 30 April as promised.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #56 on: April 14, 2012, 12:27 AM »

I  know, Craig - it's unthinkable that Rangers could disappear off the football map - they've been around all of my life, and my Dad supported them (after his home team, East Fife).

However, fret not. hug  It seems that they could yet be saved - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17708159 - and I believe that they will. 
Aileen you're right unthinkable is the word. Good posting!

Since football opened it's doors to TV money normal fans have been fodder for ego driven chairmen. Clubs where supposed to be for the community now its a cash cow.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #57 on: April 14, 2012, 12:37 AM »

^ Yeah Craig... AFC took all my cash to keep its boat afloat.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy's TalkSport interview « Reply #58 on: April 14, 2012, 01:17 AM »

^ Yeah Craig... AFC took all my cash to keep its boat afloat.
Andy and Jamie helped to bail out their local team Stirling Albion a while back, out of their respect for their granddad who once played for them - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/tennis-news/2009/06/25/murray-brothers-in-bid-to-save-binos-86908-21469762/ - but they were only a mere £1.5m in the red.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »