Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles

(Read 6868 times)
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles « Reply #135 on: January 20, 2006, 09:12 AM »

Hehehe... no... he makes me laugh too. lol
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles « Reply #136 on: January 20, 2006, 02:00 PM »

im really just laughing at how stupid he is but im starting to laugh a bit.i do wonder why hes up at 4 in the morning just to be pessimistic and despairing though.maybe hes just covering up the love he has for andy.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles « Reply #137 on: January 20, 2006, 03:14 PM »

Ah Iain, that last post fair warms the cockles of my heart. Very Happy You have exactly the right attitude,

Wink Can you imagine how the fact that he's making us all laugh is going to ruin any attempt to wind us up?

Once again, laughter is the best antitode in these things. Smile
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles « Reply #138 on: January 22, 2006, 10:18 PM »

i dont understand confused whats all the laughing about
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles « Reply #139 on: January 22, 2006, 10:19 PM »

Our lovely local pessimist - fuzzyballs - search his posts and you'll find out why Wink
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles « Reply #140 on: January 22, 2006, 10:20 PM »

Haha, good old Fuzzy, he's a classic!
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Andy and Djokovic for aussie doubles « Reply #141 on: January 22, 2006, 10:46 PM »

oh now i see duh
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »