Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Art.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Art....

(Read 1056 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Andy Art.... « on: October 09, 2005, 10:05 PM »

well after debating whether i should post this here or not....i decided to pluck up the courage - and post my photo 'montage'
JUST a word before anyone says that i am the worst fan of Andy Murray (which is not tru!)  Very Happy ...no harm was ment by this, and i know i sort fo chopped Andy's head off, put it in a river and called it Dunblane's most famous monument.....SORRY!
it was only ment for humour - if someone doesn't like it, i would be more happy to remove it.... Very Happy
(btw: click on each picture in the order that i posted it in...to enlarge it so you can read the text and see the pictures!)  Smile

IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy Art.... « Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 10:09 PM »

complete legend Very Happy it was hilarious on vr and its hilarious here....ah farmer macgregor how we adore you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
this literally has had me in stitches both times Very Happy

'and i know i sort fo chopped Andy's head off, put it in a river and called it Dunblane's most famous monument.....'

especially the nessie one...omg rotflmao...it just makes me giggle so much...i am such a teenage fangirl...

seriously, we should get this business venture off the ground Very Happy all we need is a publisher...... lol
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Andy Art.... « Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 09:26 AM »

Hehehe... you got me laughing there too lol
IP Logged
red?

Lol « Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 10:33 AM »

That has cheered my day up. As I just had my teeth pulled out by an evil dentist. My pain has gone and is now replaced with laughter . It had in fits on the floor
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy Art.... « Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 01:31 PM »

Very Happy love it top_spin
brightened up my day
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Andy Art.... « Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 07:37 PM »

lol thanks for the comments! strongly appreciate them....since, i thought i would be removed by my harsh antics!  wink but im glad you guys liked it JohnW, red?
 and annie - some humour is always good!

lol and Laura haha thanks for the support - im sure i'll try getting the 'second chapter' on the run soon - after all this school work  :twisted:
speak at base honey!  wink w00T!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy Art.... « Reply #6 on: October 10, 2005, 07:41 PM »

have to say that in the first pic of the first slide he looks drop dead gorgeous...and slightly ginger, which is a good thing!!!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Andy Art.... « Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 07:47 PM »

lol god yea! that's one of my favorite photos of Andy! ...that tint of red and his skin's looking better than usual!  Embarassed *sorry mate*

Laura - really hope that everything is ok now between the 2 sites, we kind of caused a stir.... Rolling Eyes
 Very Happy but i understand everything is fine now! and wohhaa it does get me a bit confused jumping between the two boards!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy Art.... « Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 07:55 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
lol god yea! that's one of my favorite photos of Andy! ...that tint of red and his skin's looking better than usual!  Embarassed *sorry mate*

Laura - really hope that everything is ok now between the 2 sites, we kind of caused a stir.... Rolling Eyes
 Very Happy but i understand everything is fine now! and wohhaa it does get me a bit confused jumping between the two boards!

lol i know Very Happy i think it was only the mystery person who had a problem with it - if anyone else does, i'd be happy to discuss the reasoning behind the fangirlyness - and yes, bizarrely we do have reasoning Smile somewhere....Very Happy seriously if anyone wants to discuss it, i would be more than happy to Very Happy keep up the good relations between the boards!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »