Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Boodles 2012
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 25 Reply

Andy at Boodles 2012

Oh, commentary man just answered a question for me - when the draw for Wimbledon was - on Saturday.  A bit late really.
IP Logged

Andy gets his game. 1-1
IP Logged

Love opening games for both Tipsy and Andy.
IP Logged

Oh, commentary man just answered a question for me - when the draw for Wimbledon was - on Saturday.  A bit late really.
Wimbledon site says Friday?

Was reading through this thread to find the result, didn't click when I read "it's a 2:30 start" that it was only 3pm now until I got to this page.

Oh well, having my lunch then will follow it probs.
IP Logged

Andy had a chance to break Tipsy, but didn;t.
Tipsy leads 2-1
IP Logged

Tipsy holds on to his serve and we are on serve 2-1.

Winter solstice day here - shortest day, so means from tomorrow our days will get longer yay
IP Logged

Argh, blue screen again!
IP Logged

Me too.. blue screen
IP Logged

Wimbledon site says Friday?

Was reading through this thread to find the result, didn't click when I read "it's a 2:30 start" that it was only 3pm now until I got to this page.

Oh well, having my lunch then will follow it probs.

Oh right MH, it was commentary man that said Saturday.

Someone needs to put 50p in the meter coz we're still on the blue screen. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Do you still get 50p's?
IP Logged

there they are again 2-3
IP Logged

Try refreshing the page...I did and got the stream back.  Still on serve:)
IP Logged

Do you still get 50p's?

Well we have 50 cents but no 1c, 2c or 5c anymore - Swedish rounding came in a few years ago.  Though they count if paying with cards.

Oh, we're back on screen - nice one with the 50p whoever did it.  On serve still 2-3.
IP Logged

I don't have it back yet.. crying.
IP Logged

Its Charlie Chaplin quality, but we can see the players moving (in slomotion...)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 25 Reply