Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Cincinatti
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Reply

Andy at Cincinatti

Everybody has these on Johnnie boy, relax, Andys gonna play.
IP Logged

My eye is currently taped heavier than that, John.
Stop being a Panicky-Patty.Very Happy
IP Logged

On his knee maybe. Think

Lol just read that back and realised it was a stupid post!!!  Meant to say which site did JK find the pic on!!  Having a classic day today circulated a letter today did not check it properly and asked staff to get back to me with their change of **** (omitted the "f" - can you imagine the replies I am gonna get back?  Dreading it!!!
IP Logged

haha..  you guys  lol. yeah your right.  I need to chelax a bit.  Muzz fan ~  worrying since 2005
IP Logged

Lol just read that back and realised it was a stupid post!!!  Meant to say which site did JK find the pic on!!  Having a classic day today circulated a letter today did not check it properly and asked staff to get back to me with their change of sh*t (omitted the "f" - can you imagine the replies I am gonna get back?  Dreading it!!!
Lol....Just say your interested in colo rectal surgery.
IP Logged

Lol....Just say your interested in colo rectal surgery.

Either that or I could change my name to Gillian McKeith (is she not obsessed with that kind of thing!!!)
IP Logged

Robbie is in da house peeps. Very Happy

MM.. Who is this Gillian McKeith?
IP Logged

Poo eater ? ^^   Think
IP Logged

Either that or I could change my name to Gillian McKeith (is she not obsessed with that kind of thing!!!)
She certainly not obsessed with beauty treatment.
IP Logged

Poo eater ? ^^   Think
I do not eat  poo
IP Logged

I do not eat  poo

lmao   that emoticon  LOL
IP Logged

She is a Scottish woman who calls herself a doctor but it emerged that she got her degree off the Internet she used to do a programme called you are what you eat in which she revelled  in asking people to deposit their body waste product in a Tupperware box while she raked through it and then diagnosed every single thing that was wrong with them!!  Very self righteous and weighs about 3 stone and lives on lettuce and cabbage smoothies!!  She also went on I'm a Celebrity and made a right fool of herself.  She is most famous for her obsession with bodily waste matter, which the 60 people that I sent that letter to will now think I am obsessed with!! 
IP Logged

She is a Scottish woman who calls herself a doctor but it emerged that she got her degree off the Internet she used to do a programme called you are what you eat in which she revelled  in asking people to deposit their body waste product in a Tupperware box while she raked through it and then diagnosed every single thing that was wrong with them!!  Very self righteous and weighs about 3 stone and lives on lettuce and cabbage smoothies!!  She also went on I'm a Celebrity and made a right fool of herself.  She is most famous for her obsession with bodily waste matter, which the 60 people that I sent that letter to will now think I am obsessed with!! 

roflmao   She has got a phobia of everything tbh.  Snakes, spiders, mice , giraffes, water  ..... and grass
IP Logged

Naw, everyone will just think your talking  poo as usual. Very Happy
IP Logged

roflmao   She has got a phobia of everything tbh.  Snakes, spiders, mice , giraffes, water  ..... and grass

It's crazy how can someone that dissects poo and clearly enjoys it be scared of a spider?  She is nuts.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Reply