Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Cincinatti 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at Cincinatti

(Read 8106 times)
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #180 on: August 14, 2012, 09:46 PM »

There's a news blackout from the Murray camp. Searched google news and google blogs and there's been nothing for a couple of days from Andy.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #181 on: August 14, 2012, 09:46 PM »

Murray, Djokovic, Radwanska and Venus are all day session tomorrow, with Federer and Li Na providing the night cap.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #182 on: August 14, 2012, 09:48 PM »

There's a news blackout from the Murray camp. Searched google news and google blogs and there's been nothing for a couple of days from Andy.
O.M.G. Do you think he's dead?
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #183 on: August 14, 2012, 09:51 PM »

They are keeping their own council, which they are well advised to do so!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #184 on: August 14, 2012, 09:53 PM »

Murray, Djokovic, Radwanska and Venus are all day session tomorrow, with Federer and Li Na providing the night cap.
How do you know jk as can only find today's oop up on the website?  I'd thought perhaps Andy would get a night session as he's playing Querrey.
And it would be nice if his new status got him some better scheduling at tournaments but I'm not holding my breath.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #185 on: August 14, 2012, 09:56 PM »

How do you know jk as can only find today's oop up on the website?  I'd thought perhaps Andy would get a night session as he's playing Querrey.
And it would be nice if his new status got him some better scheduling at tournaments but I'm not holding my breath.
Its said on this on the Cincy tennis facebook page.  http://www.facebook.com/cincytennis
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #186 on: August 14, 2012, 09:58 PM »

thanks -hmm looks like Andy could be on first, which wouldn't suit him at all I think
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #187 on: August 14, 2012, 09:59 PM »

Felic Lopez is playing poo What a disappointment. Umpteen DFs! Fishy is doing  alright.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #188 on: August 14, 2012, 10:01 PM »

thanks -hmm looks like Andy could be on first, which wouldn't suit him at all I think
No breakfast in bed then, served by Mr Lendl???  lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #189 on: August 14, 2012, 10:06 PM »

I watched Querrey play against Nole, and was unimpressed. Nole did not play well at all, but Sam was unable to make an indent.

As for Fishy.. every time I see the back of his T-shirt, I think of Mario (as in Super Mario Bros.)
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #190 on: August 14, 2012, 10:14 PM »

Well Baghdatis won with big margins. J. Marray/F. Nielsen are just abt to start against Kubot/Tipsarevic.  Fingers x'ed for the Wimby dubs Champs. Smile
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #191 on: August 14, 2012, 10:52 PM »

Hi All,

Andy needs to win tomorrow. It would make me happy for obvious reasons, one being that it will stop Barry 'never won a match' Cowan spending the week going on about it.

Cowan implied today that Andy could struggle with Querrey tomorrow, what with it being an early round, the implication being, presumably, that Andy struugles in early rounds. Someone should tell that to Wawrinka and Davydenko.

Don't get me wrong, Querrey might not be a walk in the park tomorrow, but I will be damned if Cowan is going to get chance to gloat all week, he's obnoxious enough as it is. One of these days someone is going to remind Cowan how many matches he didn't win in his career. To listen to him you'd think he'd won a couple of majors at least. Hateful man!
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #192 on: August 14, 2012, 11:10 PM »

^ how dare he say such a thing, considering  that Andy is one of the best form players in the world right now
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #193 on: August 14, 2012, 11:41 PM »

Cowan became super-critical of him idk if its cos Andy insulted him and Rusedski  a couple of years back about not regarding their opinions highly or not....

How will Cowan hide his disappointment when Andy wins USO Very Happy At least Marcus, Petch and Fleming love Andy!! hearts
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Andy at Cincinatti « Reply #194 on: August 14, 2012, 11:52 PM »

Wish cincy would hurry up with OOP for tomorrow- I want my bed and need to do rtr!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »