Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at doubles in San Jose
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7 Reply

Andy at doubles in San Jose

arka

Andy plays doubles at San Jose tonight at around 1:30 GMT.

Andy and James Auckland vs Jeff Coetzee(RSA)/Rogier Wassen(NED)
IP Logged
arka

Coetzee was once ranked 23 in doubles and is now on 59.  http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/playerprofiles/default2.asp?playersearch=Coetzee%2C+Jeff

Wassen is on a career high 40. http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/playerprofiles/default2.asp?playersearch=Wassen%2C+Rogier

Although they have experience I think Andy will win.

P.S. : Hope Fuzzy shows up his face during the match and makes our day. Sorry, makes our night.
IP Logged

Great to see Andy playing some doubles. Good for match practice.

I watched Jeff Coetzee play at Wimbledon a couple of years ago in a doubles match. Can't remember that much about him, but I think he's a good doubles player.
IP Logged

Anyone staying up for this?  I will be while I'll wait for my exam results.
IP Logged

I will more than likely be staying up for it! highfive
IP Logged

Good luck with your results amy!!

(I might be up too if my essay goes really badly....)
IP Logged

Have already said this - but good luck with results Amy!  goodjob

I'll be up for it again goodjob
IP Logged

I'll be here too.
IP Logged
arka

It will in the early hours of morning in India and alarm clocks dont work on me. So I will stay awake for the whole night and follow the match. A loss of a night's sleep is nothing compared to what I can do for Andy.
IP Logged

I'll be here - don't think i'm gonna go to bed tonight  Whistle
IP Logged

I shall be here. I think .
IP Logged

Sounds as if there will be quite a few of us then bounce_everyone
IP Logged

Indeed, I shall stay awake. I shall watch hollyoaks, but the bad acting may send me to sleep.
IP Logged

=D>  I love being retired. I've slept most of the day, ( mutt being the only thing to wake me) Or do you think I may jinx it? I'm well up for another latish night.

But I really am getting paranoid that every time I stay up to watch live scores Andy loses.

Whistle  Of course I'm not in the slightest bit superstitious. Smile
IP Logged

Oh Noooo. Match starts at ... what 1:30? Roddick match starts at 3:00, they could overlap.

Darnnit.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7 Reply