Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at doubles in San Jose
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 Reply

Andy at doubles in San Jose

yup noticed that
IP Logged

Yes indeedy - lets hope andy and mac both win their next rounds! What a doubles match-up that would be!
IP Logged

Has anyone seen the TV car advert that John MacEnroe is in, I just caught the end of it but I'd imagine it would be funny with John in it, I'll need to look out for it again.  The ATP website has a really good picture of John after the match, he's very happy.
IP Logged

Kinda amusing, but basically just the same old thing... "It was on the line", "You can't be serious" blah blah, but placed in the context of a parking infringement.
IP Logged

I LOVE that advert!
IP Logged

Quote from: "KitKat"
Has anyone seen the TV car advert that John MacEnroe is in, I just caught the end of it but I'd imagine it would be funny with John in it, I'll need to look out for it again.  The ATP website has a really good picture of John after the match, he's very happy.

I think that's the advert for the Seat Leon, might be Seat Altea or Toledo though  confused
IP Logged

its in one of the threads il go have a look for it now!! tis very funny!! x(",)x
IP Logged

Yep Seat Altea...

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=24574
IP Logged

Yeah, that's the best video ever lol
IP Logged

See McEnroe has win his match so if Andy and Jamers win now then they will meet in the semis.
IP Logged

Andy and James have been broken in the first game of the match Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

4-2 to the other guys now.
IP Logged

Andy and James lost the first set 6-4.  Hope they can bounce back in the second.
IP Logged

Were broken early in the second as well and now trail 3-1.
IP Logged

The Brits had 30 all on the others serve but they held and its now 4-2.  We need a break soon or its going to be all over.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 Reply