Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Japan Open 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 25 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at Japan Open

(Read 15162 times)
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #210 on: September 30, 2012, 09:57 PM »

Thanks for the interesting video. Those Korean singers sure have strange dance moves on the court. I couldn't recognise Andy's tall hitting opponent wearing the yellow shirt.
It was Troicki. And those are pretty standard dance moves you'll see in Japan Smile
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #211 on: September 30, 2012, 10:34 PM »

Any word when Andy's  match against Monfils is likely to be scheduled?  Can't find anything yet on the Tokyo site.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #212 on: October 01, 2012, 06:36 AM »

Oh no!!!!
i dont have telecast till Round 2 which begins only on Thursday  ranting
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #213 on: October 01, 2012, 07:57 AM »

Hi guys - I'm in Arizona at the moment - flying home tomorrow evening and will miss Andy's first match but it will be good to look forward to seeing him play again. Love to you allXXX
Safe journey home Jan!  hug
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #214 on: October 01, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Thanks, Elena.
Looks like Berdych and Troicki went to the same barber as Andy a while back, or Andy's buzz-cutter 'accidently' slipped on their scalps too. lol
The Pop Group was... interesting.. roflmao  And I wonder what Victor said to Andy after the photo op with them?.. roflmao

My thoughts too Scot! I didn't recognise Berdych at first. 

I see South Korean dancing is a big thing at the moment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19779970
Rapper Psy has become the first South Korean pop star to make it to the top of the UK singles chart with his song Gangnam Style.
The track has become a global phenomenon and the video featuring his famous horse-riding dance is YouTube's most "liked" of all time
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #215 on: October 01, 2012, 09:54 AM »

Any word when Andy's  match against Monfils is likely to be scheduled?  Can't find anything yet on the Tokyo site.
oop for tuesday now up on Tokyo site.  Andy is 3rd on centre which I guess means something like 8am UK time?

Good journey home Jan.  That's where I was this time last year - amazing scenery isn't it.
Sounded like Japanese crowd were very appreciative of Andy on Sunday.
[ Last edit by Ruthie October 01, 2012, 10:01 AM ] IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #216 on: October 01, 2012, 10:18 AM »

Thanks Ruth.
IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #217 on: October 01, 2012, 10:20 AM »

I tried to build my week around Andy's matches only to find out he is not playing on Monday. Ok, then Tuesday, but to my disappointment I had to realize my tennistv broadcast only starts on Thursday, which means missing the first matches. And I was so looking forward to seeing Andy vs. Monfils. Will it be worth getting up at 7am to follow livescores? Doubtful.
Indeed, I also had the same difficulty in identifying Berdych if they had not indicated his name. So let's see how everything turns out without us/me watching. I clearly remember last year's final. I was under  xtreme time pressure as my train was about to leave at around ten. Then Andy first on the losing track against Nadal to suddenly dismantle him in a rush. I could not believe my eyes. I left the house after the last ball in the best of mood. Hope this is going to repeat against any other guy and me with plenty of time to even watch the victory ceremony.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #218 on: October 01, 2012, 10:28 AM »

oop for tuesday now up on Tokyo site.  Andy is 3rd on centre which I guess means something like 8am UK time?

Good journey home Jan.  That's where I was this time last year - amazing scenery isn't it.
Sounded like Japanese crowd were very appreciative of Andy on Sunday.
Wow! Brilliant......Thanks Ruthie!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #219 on: October 01, 2012, 10:28 AM »

I tried to build my week around Andy's matches only to find out he is not playing on Monday. Ok, then Tuesday, but to my disappointment I had to realize my tennistv broadcast only starts on Thursday, which means missing the first matches. And I was so looking forward to seeing Andy vs. Monfils. Will it be worth getting up at 7am to follow livescores? Doubtful.
Indeed, I also had the same difficulty in identifying Berdych if they had not indicated his name. So let's see how everything turns out without us/me watching. I clearly remember last year's final. I was under  xtreme time pressure as my train was about to leave at around ten. Then Andy first on the losing track against Nadal to suddenly dismantle him in a rush. I could not believe my eyes. I left the house after the last ball in the best of mood. Hope this is going to repeat against any other guy and me with plenty of time to even watch the victory ceremony.
Can you not get a livestream there?
IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #220 on: October 01, 2012, 10:31 AM »

I tried lshunter yet obviously they are not showing Tokyo (but Beijing). Any other options possible?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #221 on: October 01, 2012, 10:36 AM »

I tried lshunter yet obviously they are not showing Tokyo (but Beijing). Any other options possible?
Crikey! That's what I had hoped to watch it on!  shocking  Maybe sombody else will come up with something!  pray
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #222 on: October 01, 2012, 12:04 PM »

^Dammit.. I'll have this problem too.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #223 on: October 01, 2012, 12:55 PM »

Oh no!!!!
i dont have telecast till Round 2 which begins only on Thursday  ranting
It's same with Sky zarfeen. 
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Andy at Japan Open « Reply #224 on: October 01, 2012, 05:20 PM »

It looks like even ATPworldtour.com isn't beginning to show the match till Thursday....wonder whats the deal?

I guess live update is what most are stuck with. ranting
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 25 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »