Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012

(Read 7854 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #60 on: November 30, 2012, 09:45 PM »

How odd.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #61 on: November 30, 2012, 10:23 PM »

That is strange - maybe they want to be guaranteed a Murray/Roddick match?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #62 on: November 30, 2012, 10:32 PM »

I guess so Katie. Is the first match on in 1hr30mins?
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #63 on: December 01, 2012, 12:30 AM »

First I saw Andy was playing winner of Isner/Ferrero and now I see Roddick discussing his match again our Andy tomorrow....what?????
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #64 on: December 01, 2012, 12:46 AM »

I am SO confused about all of this...
To whoever is (rather incompetently,it would seem!) in charge of the scheduling,please,just give us a concrete time when we're gonna see Andy dammit!And then leave it at that.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #65 on: December 01, 2012, 12:46 AM »

I am SO confused about all of this...
To whoever is (rather incompetently,it would seem!) in charge of the scheduling,please,just give us a concrete time when we're gonna see Andy dammit!And then leave it at that.
I agree.  It doesn't give you much faith in their competence, and also it means Andy won't be on at 10 pm as was originally thought.  Probably midnight?

I guess so Katie. Is the first match on in 1hr30mins?
It's just started ... but what's happened to the red, white and blue tennis court? confused  It's your average blue court with white lines and a green surround.  Did the players perhaps not like it after practising on it?
[ Last edit by Aileen December 01, 2012, 12:50 AM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #66 on: December 01, 2012, 12:56 AM »

I agree.  It doesn't give you much faith in their competence, and also it means Andy won't be on at 10 pm as was originally thought.  Probably midnight?

Ooooh boy.Andy is more than worth a bit of tiredness,but I am not a person who does well without sleep,so perhaps I'd better warn family/friends I might come into contact with over the next few days.I'm going to be bad enough tomorrow morning (I'm on here because I can't sleep!)
Right Andy-you know what's needed in this situation?A nice couple of wins,to leave me so happy I won't even notice the tiredness! Smile
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #67 on: December 01, 2012, 12:59 AM »

It's just started ... but what's happened to the red, white and blue tennis court? confused  It's your average blue court with white lines and a green surround.  Did the players perhaps not like it after practising on it?
It's just a regular court?That's weird-they made such a big deal of their special court in all the promotional stuff.I don't understand why it would just disappear!
I know it's a new event,and a court change is hardly a major disaster or anything,but between that and the haywire scheduling it's kind of making the organisation of this tournament look a bit of a mess to me...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #68 on: December 01, 2012, 01:10 AM »

It's just a regular court?That's weird-they made such a big deal of their special court in all the promotional stuff.I don't understand why it would just disappear!
I know it's a new event,and a court change is hardly a major disaster or anything,but between that and the haywire scheduling it's kind of making the organisation of this tournament look a bit of a mess to me...
And they haven't bothered to change their 'Media & News' section, either with regard to the court colour or the change in scheduling.  In fact I can't see any explanation for all this anywhere, which is very bad on the part of the organisers.  It's a getting a big thumbs-down from me. Frown
[ Last edit by Aileen December 01, 2012, 01:13 AM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #69 on: December 01, 2012, 01:13 AM »

And they haven't bothered to change their 'Media & News' section, either with regard to the court colour or the change in scheduling.  In fact I can't see any explanation for all this anywhere, which is very bad on the part of the organisers.  Maybe there might have been something in the Miami press?  Whatever, it's a getting a big thumbs-down from me. Frown
All very odd indeed!

Let's hope they get it together stat!(Not that they shouldn't have actually done that in advance of the tournament starting,but better late than not at all!)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #70 on: December 01, 2012, 01:16 AM »

All very odd indeed!

Let's hope they get it together stat!(Not that they shouldn't have actually done that in advance of the tournament starting,but better late than not at all!)
At least we found out about it all well in advance of Andy's match.  Anyway I'm not really interested in Almagro vs Falla, just wanted to see what the 'coloured' courts looked like.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #71 on: December 01, 2012, 01:19 AM »

At least we found out about it all well in advance of Andy's match.
Yes,thank goodness,although it was in spite of,rather than thanks to,the people that should have been keeping us informed!I probably wouldn't have known it without you guys on here!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #72 on: December 01, 2012, 01:28 AM »

Yes,thank goodness,although it was in spite of,rather than thanks to,the people that should have been keeping us informed!I probably wouldn't have known it without you guys on here!
MW usually is on the ball. Smile

And if anyone's interested, Almagro just beat Falla 6-4, 6-1.  Livestream not brilliant but it'll do.  Also I hope we get English-speaking comms for Andy 's match, not Spanish ones.  Not that I'm bothered for a commentary but I do like to hear the court sounds.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #73 on: December 01, 2012, 01:42 AM »

Aileen if you want to know about how to view espn3 in the uk i will pm u
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #74 on: December 01, 2012, 01:47 AM »

Aileen if you want to know about how to view espn3 in the uk i will pm u
Thanks PE.  However I only have Freeview, so will that make a difference?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »