Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012

(Read 8601 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #75 on: December 01, 2012, 01:49 AM »

Thanks PE.  However I only have Freeview, so will that make a difference?

It's a live stream online. Just a program on your computer that makes the espn3 website think you're in the usa and you are set Smile. Also a good collection of Andy matches on there.  I will pm you details.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #76 on: December 01, 2012, 01:53 AM »

It's a live stream online. Just a program on your computer that makes the espn3 website think you're in the usa and you are set Smile. Also a good collection of Andy matches on there.  I will pm you details.
Oh sorry - thought you meant on TV!  Go ahead anyway.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #77 on: December 01, 2012, 11:44 AM »

Just looked on LShunter and they have Murray/Roddick listed for 23.30 tonight. I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to seeing Andy, but having just got over not being so well I'm needing a bit more sleep than usual, so unfortunately I'm going to be a lightweight and go to bed. Is there any chance of one of you putting the match on youtube?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #78 on: December 01, 2012, 11:46 AM »

Just looked on LShunter and they have Murray/Roddick listed for 23.30 tonight. I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to seeing Andy, but having just got over not being so well I'm needing a bit more sleep than usual, so unfortunately I'm going to be a lightweight and go to bed. Is there any chance of one of you putting the match on youtube?

Hope you soon feel back to yourself Teejay!I think Prodigy said he was planning to try to upload the matches to youtube Smile
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #79 on: December 01, 2012, 01:02 PM »

Yeah I will be uploading them the next day as I can't cap directly from the stream as bitrate is always changing so it's difficult. First round matches coming up shortly if anyone is interested in them Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #80 on: December 01, 2012, 01:59 PM »

^Cheers ProdE. The schedule is all over the map.

I'm up for a bit of stress-free Andy tennis, and I'm sure Andy R will be bringing his usual repetoire of humour/player imitations - just like he did here last week at the exo with Milos.

Should be fun.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #81 on: December 01, 2012, 02:05 PM »

Yeah I will be uploading them the next day as I can't cap directly from the stream as bitrate is always changing so it's difficult. First round matches coming up shortly if anyone is interested in them Smile

Thanks Prodigy.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #82 on: December 01, 2012, 02:43 PM »

Andy Murray will face Andy Roddick at 23:30pm our time tonight. They will either face Isner or Almagro in the final. Coincidentally this is Andy's first match in the US since his US Open win.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #83 on: December 01, 2012, 03:38 PM »

No offence MF, but Mark did say that there's no need for a match thread as it's not a massive match and it would be better to discuss it all in the Miami Tennis Cup discussion thread.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #84 on: December 01, 2012, 06:15 PM »

O I will delete the thread. No offence taken Prodigy, thanks for heads up.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #85 on: December 01, 2012, 07:51 PM »

Just looked on LShunter and they have Murray/Roddick listed for 23.30 tonight. I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to seeing Andy, but having just got over not being so well I'm needing a bit more sleep than usual
Glad to hear you're recovering TJ but hope you feel a lot better soon.  hug
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #86 on: December 01, 2012, 08:28 PM »

Could you send me details too please.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #87 on: December 01, 2012, 08:48 PM »

Could you send me details too please.
I think you, or anyone else who's interested, should send him a PM, Tessie, just in case he doesn't pick your post up.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #88 on: December 01, 2012, 08:58 PM »

Glad to hear you're recovering TJ but hope you feel a lot better soon.  hug

Thanks. I've got my voice back, so that's a big help, but still just feel a bit 'off'. That said, the voice has only been back for two days, so I'm sure I'll be much better soon. The extra sleep is probably good for me lol.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Miami Tennis Cup 2012 « Reply #89 on: December 01, 2012, 09:42 PM »

Thanks. I've got my voice back, so that's a big help, but still just feel a bit 'off'. That said, the voice has only been back for two days, so I'm sure I'll be much better soon. The extra sleep is probably good for me lol.
I'm sure your body will benefit from the extra rest - not that you'll thank me for saying it! - I think a lot of people, myself included, need more sleep in cold, dark winter weather anyway.  Hope your voice continues to improve.  I lost mine once for a week through laryngitis, and that was bad enough.  Total frustratrion, but everyone else said how much they enjoyed the peace!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »