Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Queens 2011 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at Queens 2011

(Read 4223 times)
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #90 on: June 07, 2011, 08:59 PM »

I did wonder, as I watched the matches for a bit to see if that match appeared, but it didn't, and I got distracted with other things.  Smile

The singles matches being shown on centre court at the time were far from exciting so I would have thought the beeb would have switched to it if they could.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #91 on: June 07, 2011, 09:01 PM »

The singles matches being shown on centre court at the time were far from exciting so I would have thought the beeb would have switched to it if they could.
Yes, I was a bit disappointed, as I'd have thought they'd like to show the match with the British interest.  Ah well...
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #92 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44 AM »

Big love match ban? Andy Murray's girl to miss Queen's as he prepares for Wimbledon

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2000457/Big-love-match-ban-Andy-Murrays-girl-miss-Queens-prepares-Wimbledon.html#ixzz1OfFRjb9W

... and a reader's comment  Rolling Eyes  "What a difference! His lovely girlfriend is sat their quietly smiling and clapping - then there's his mother! I applaud her support for her son, but you can see where he gets all his aggression from, and the square open mouth."

IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #93 on: June 08, 2011, 07:52 AM »

Big love match ban? Andy Murray's girl to miss Queen's as he prepares for Wimbledon

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2000457/Big-love-match-ban-Andy-Murrays-girl-miss-Queens-prepares-Wimbledon.html#ixzz1OfFRjb9W

... and a reader's comment  Rolling Eyes  "What a difference! His lovely girlfriend is sat their quietly smiling and clapping - then there's his mother! I applaud her support for her son, but you can see where he gets all his aggression from, and the square open mouth."

'the Aegon Championships, which he won last year...'

The research in that paper is pathetic.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #94 on: June 08, 2011, 07:55 AM »

Or were you dismayed at the 'sat their'? That's two epic grammatical howlers in two words. Pretty good going.
IP Logged
matchpoint
Futures Level

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #95 on: June 08, 2011, 08:17 AM »

I think this website is plumbing new depths when the 'readers' comments' tagged on to the bottom of a Daily Mail article are being quoted.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #96 on: June 08, 2011, 08:43 AM »

don't normally read The Mail, no honest this was left on the train... " (Andy) ...with his wiring more complex than the Large  Hadron Collider, anything could happen..." Yep, Wink
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #97 on: June 08, 2011, 09:09 AM »

I think this website is plumbing new depths when the 'readers' comments' tagged on to the bottom of a Daily Mail article are being quoted.

Guess Nigel got it and you missed it Very Happy
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #98 on: June 08, 2011, 09:32 AM »

Aaaaagh. How bloody THICK are people?

Hope he loses. He says he cheers on anyone playing against England so I cheer on anyone playing against him.

- dailymale, london, 08/6/2011 07:11

IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #99 on: June 08, 2011, 09:33 AM »

Hey, I put up a comment about how they got this wrong and, unbelievably, they've corrected it.
IP Logged
mcenroeforever
Satellite Level

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #100 on: June 08, 2011, 11:47 AM »

Hope he loses. He says he cheers on anyone playing against England so I cheer on anyone playing against him.

Can't wait until Andy wins his first slam, it will be great to see all these anti-Andy muppets run for cover!
IP Logged
ausia
Futures Level

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #101 on: June 08, 2011, 12:56 PM »

again????i can't believe it!!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #102 on: June 10, 2011, 08:03 AM »

Hey, I put up a comment about how they got this wrong and, unbelievably, they've corrected it.
The entire news article sucks. No relevant information in it. Suggesting that Kim shouldn't have a life of her own and go away for a break. Warped minds and waste of paper and ink. IMO.
IP Logged
ausia
Futures Level

Re: Andy at Queens 2011 « Reply #103 on: June 11, 2011, 08:56 AM »

Andy Murray on Queen's grass speed. "The court is very, very slow, and it is tough to adjust to the movement," said Murray, who, as a losing semifinalist at Roland Garros, had two more days to prepare than Nadal. "I am not sure why it's so slow — possibly the weather conditions have something to do with it, but it's weird after the clay in Paris playing so fast."

You know if he really said it? i haven't found the source.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »