Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013

(Read 10353 times)
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 02:31 PM »

Wonderful to think the clay season is nearly over altho  the "Aegon Championships" will always be "Queen's" to me
 I'm hoping Andy does well and wins this It would really boost his confidence
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 02:34 PM »

I will just be happy to see him playing again. And to be on grass not this horrid red stuff.  If Andy wins queens, wimby or both I will be over the moon but am trying not to raise my expectations because the back must still be an unknown and will be until he puts it into a real game situation. Added to that the game currently being played in Paris shows you what pressure added to injury can do.  Just trying to stay real.   
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 03:41 PM »

When's the draw for this??
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 04:21 PM »

Nadal's won both, as have the likes of Becker and Connors in the past I believe.

Indeed. Six players have done the double, including McEnroe twice, Connors, Becker, Sampras I think Nadal  and someone else I've forgotten lol.
IP Logged
jillypops

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #19 on: June 07, 2013, 05:29 PM »

I wondered if Aegon are delaying the draw to see if Novak wanted a wild card into the Tournament
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 06:01 PM »

Dan Evans, James Ward and Kyle Edmund all have WCs into Queens. Two more WCs left, although will prob go to foreign players (Mahut seems likely, maybe Devvarman. Or Nalbandian if he's fit.)
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 06:03 PM »

Dan Evans, James Ward and Kyle Edmund all have WCs into Queens. Two more WCs left, although will prob go to foreign players (Mahut seems likely, maybe Devvarman. Or Nalbandian if he's fit.)
Great - I really can't wait for the grass - it's my favourite!  yes
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 06:08 PM »

I think I heard/read that it's tomorrow.  Can't remember where I heard/read that - so if it's important, please check elsewhere! lol
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 06:12 PM »

British player Corrie also has wild card
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 06:27 PM »

British player Corrie also has wild card
Ah didn't see that. He deserves it too, has had the 3rd best 2013 of all the Brits so far, behind Andy and James.

Nice to see so many British players getting the WCs. I wonder who the last one will go to - sure to be a foreigner.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 06:35 PM »

Ah didn't see that. He deserves it too, has had the 3rd best 2013 of all the Brits so far, behind Andy and James.

Nice to see so many British players getting the WCs. I wonder who the last one will go to - sure to be a foreigner.

Dolgopolov has it.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 06:36 PM »

Dolgopolov has it.
Good for him, although saying his name always makes me feel like I'm choking!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 06:36 PM »

Good for him, although saying his name always makes me feel like I'm choking!

Dol-gop-olov
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 06:37 PM »

Dol-gop-olov
Exactly!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Andy at the Aegon Championships 2013 « Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 06:45 PM »

I really can't wait for the grass
Nadal also.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »