Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the Australian Open 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: The draw is out and Andy is on Fed's side of the draw.  How far will he get?
Eliminated in the first round. - 1 (2.4%)
Scraped through the 1st round but can't make it through the 2nd. - 0 (0%)
On court for Bev to see who witnesses his 3rd round exit. - 0 (0%)
Nightmares from 2007 are upon us again as Andy goes out in the 4th round. - 0 (0%)
Uncharted territory as Andy goes out in QF's. - 4 (9.8%)
Heartbreak again as Andy falls short in the SF's. - 0 (0%)
Goes through the No.2 seed but falls at the final hurdle. - 3 (7.3%)
Ye of little faith!  AO Champion! - 33 (80.5%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the Australian Open 2013

(Read 15890 times)
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #405 on: January 24, 2013, 10:29 AM »

OMG the Eurosport guys were so rude about Ferrer shocking
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #406 on: January 24, 2013, 11:32 AM »

What did they say?
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #407 on: January 24, 2013, 12:32 PM »

Totally out of his league, not really a true No 4, didn't want to win, brainless way to play Nole but didn't have the shots anyway...etc. etc.
Made their usual comments about Andy look like a love in.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #408 on: January 24, 2013, 12:44 PM »

Totally out of his league, not really a true No 4, didn't want to win, brainless way to play Nole but didn't have the shots anyway...etc. etc.

It is rude, but then again, playing the way Ferrer did, they might have had a point, certainly about the way he played Djokovic. I'm no expert, but surely you can't allow someone like that to just stand there and dictate the match.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #409 on: January 24, 2013, 06:21 PM »

Hi guys!Took a little longer than I'd originally envisioned,as I ended up staying a couple extra days,but I'm finally home and back on MW  Very Happy

SO happy that Andy is still in just as I'd hoped.You should've seen me at my friend's house-their internet system was being upgraded,or changed,or something-basically it wasn't working!-so every morning I'd be checking my mobile,trying to get the dodgy signal to work so I could find out what was going on with the tennis,and in particular Andy!  Rolling Eyes Feeling doubly appreciative of my laptop and nicely working internet now that I have it back-and of course MW was the first site I had to come on Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #410 on: January 25, 2013, 01:49 AM »

Hi all!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151365244217044.508755.695227043&type=3

That is a link to a public album I have of my photos from this years AO if you wanted to have a look Smile

Shane.. thanks so much for posting this. It's great to feel a connection with other Andy fans from all parts of the world, and I get a kick out of seeing and hearing you and your pals cheering and chanting for Andy.

I saw you had a R/T tweet thru The Slice and thru Judy that you couldn't  get into the Chardy match, but I'm sure I heard you guys. Did you manage to get in?
IP Logged
AussieAndyFan

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #411 on: January 26, 2013, 01:39 AM »

Shane.. thanks so much for posting this. It's great to feel a connection with other Andy fans from all parts of the world, and I get a kick out of seeing and hearing you and your pals cheering and chanting for Andy.

I saw you had a R/T tweet thru The Slice and thru Judy that you couldn't  get into the Chardy match, but I'm sure I heard you guys. Did you manage to get in?

Not a problem!

We did manage to get tickets for the Chardy match, but not last night! Last night was spent in the Beer Garden with a big group of Scots Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #412 on: January 26, 2013, 03:12 AM »

Poor wee Daveed.  He doesn't deserve that. Very Sad

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #413 on: January 26, 2013, 03:21 AM »

Hi all!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151365244217044.508755.695227043&type=3

That is a link to a public album I have of my photos from this years AO if you wanted to have a look Smile
Thanks for sharing Shane. Smile

Not a problem!

We did manage to get tickets for the Chardy match, but not last night! Last night was spent in the Beer Garden with a big group of Scots Smile
That must have been fun! Very Happy  Anyway we missed you for the Federer match.  The arena wasn't the same without you, even although you had some competition from five Scots MUZZA fans, who unfortunately weren't quite so vocal.  Will you manage to get tickets for the final?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #414 on: January 26, 2013, 01:13 PM »

REally hope Andy/Judy can get you all tickets for the final Shane - won't be the same without you and we need you to outshout all those loud Serbs who I seem to remember stole your chant in the SF last year  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #415 on: January 26, 2013, 03:10 PM »

I deliberately watched the repeat of Game, Set and Mats this morning. I wanted to hear Wilander squirm his way out of explaining Andy beating Smugfed. I quite enjoyed it lol. Also enjoyed the very loud singing of the Scots in the background who almost drowned out Wilander and Crofty lol.

Shane you HAVE to get tickets for the final, we can't have you all missing that when you've supported Andy so brilliantly through the tournament.
IP Logged
AussieAndyFan

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #416 on: January 26, 2013, 11:57 PM »

Thanks for sharing Shane. Smile

That must have been fun! Very Happy  Anyway we missed you for the Federer match.  The arena wasn't the same without you, even although you had some competition from five Scots MUZZA fans, who unfortunately weren't quite so vocal.  Will you manage to get tickets for the final?

I think I saw the MUZZA fans outside the arena pre-game!

We can't get tickets for the Final as they've all been allocated, to family/friends/sponsors etc. I believe. We will be in the grounds though cheering him on! Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #417 on: January 27, 2013, 12:12 AM »

Shame about the tickets, Shane, but very pleased to know you'll all at least be in the grounds voicing your support. yay
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #418 on: January 27, 2013, 12:53 AM »

Shane I wonder how much the olderer and Novak camps paid to keep you guys out of the arena Frown
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #419 on: January 27, 2013, 01:17 AM »

Oh come on, PE - surely that's stretching things a bit far! lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »