Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the Australian Open 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: The draw is out and Andy is on Fed's side of the draw.  How far will he get?
Eliminated in the first round. - 1 (2.4%)
Scraped through the 1st round but can't make it through the 2nd. - 0 (0%)
On court for Bev to see who witnesses his 3rd round exit. - 0 (0%)
Nightmares from 2007 are upon us again as Andy goes out in the 4th round. - 0 (0%)
Uncharted territory as Andy goes out in QF's. - 4 (9.8%)
Heartbreak again as Andy falls short in the SF's. - 0 (0%)
Goes through the No.2 seed but falls at the final hurdle. - 3 (7.3%)
Ye of little faith!  AO Champion! - 33 (80.5%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the Australian Open 2013

(Read 15936 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #435 on: January 28, 2013, 02:50 PM »

Yes we are all a little downhearted but cheer up folks just think about all the matches that Andy will play this year.  I am sure it is going to be great for him, you win some you loose some but that's life. So cheer up we might even see Smugfed retire would'nt that be wonderful.

Funnily enough, I've been waiting for a few years for Federer to announce his retirement. However, now Andy has beaten him in a major I'd like him to stick around for a year or so, to give Andy chance to do it again and add to his winning head to head over the man.
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Andy at the Australian Open 2013 « Reply #436 on: January 28, 2013, 03:12 PM »

For Smugfed to retire he first has to come to terms with the fact that he's no longer the best in the world.  No way has accepted in his own mind that Andy and Djoker are better or even on the same level - took him long enough to accept Rafa.  Nope, he's just too smug and arrogant.  All a bit sad really.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »