Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June

(Read 2448 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « on: June 17, 2013, 07:04 PM »

Not sure how well known this is, but Andy's playing an exho with Kei Nishikori on Thursday. Match is at 5pm, weather permitting. Unsure if it will be streamed.

Website is a bit bare: http://www.bnpparibastennisclassic.com

Tsonga and Haas are also there, as well as such 'legends' as.. uh.. Andrew Castle. Yeah, that's right, that legend. Ivanisevic, Cash, Bahrami, Santoro and Leconte are all there though, so at least there is some talent.

Kyle Edmund and Gianluigi Quinzi (the two top ranked juniors on the pro tour) also playing on Saturday, although that's assuming Kyle doesn't make the final at Eastbourne. Very Happy

Order of play:

http://www.bnpparibastennisclassic.com/order-of-play-confirmed-for-bnp-paribas-tennis-classic/

Kei and Andy also have five minute pressers after their match, might be worth a listen.
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter June 19, 2013, 11:05 PM ] IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club « Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 07:05 PM »

^ Cheers - thanks for that.  thumb up
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club « Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 08:20 PM »

Interesting information that, TMH. Thanks Luke!
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club « Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 08:25 PM »

Thanks for the info, hope it's streamed somewhere Very Happy

Andrew Castle getting in on everything atm isn't he!!
IP Logged
wildster

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club « Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 10:52 PM »

Seems a bit weird and exclusive, you need to get them to call you if you want a ticket that is not priced? I guess you don't get in unless you sound posh!  Think
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club « Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 11:12 PM »

Yep sounds posh, and most likely is, same as Boodles, Queens and even Wimbledon Smile

I think Andy was at Boodles last year where he played Novak, who is there again this year.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 07:58 AM »

Is this being live streamed as they do at Boodles?
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 09:32 AM »

Maybe he needs the money, poor lad Smile.

Mind you, them describing him as a legend is not so much a stretch of the imagination, it's a great flying leap!
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 09:36 AM »

Yes Hurlingham is posh,really posh Still having seen Kim in her Ascot outfit she'll fit in nicely with this crowd
  As for Wimbledon wear jeans if you want as long as they are clean and not holey Remember they want your money too There's a roof over Court no 1 to pay for
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 09:57 AM »

Is this being live streamed as they do at Boodles?

It's not on the livestream list for today (Boodles is):

http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

Djokovic is playing Dimitrov at Boodles today (2.30 start) - might be interesting.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 10:29 AM »

Thanks for the info, hope it's streamed somewhere Very Happy

He's like a bloody rash, spreading everywhere vomit
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 11:01 AM »

Not sure how well known this is, but Andy's playing an exho with Kei Nishikori on Thursday. Match is at 5pm, weather permitting. Unsure if it will be streamed.

Website is a bit bare: http://www.bnpparibastennisclassic.com

And people wonder why tennis doesn't have mass appeal in this country. This is how it's presented to us, once a year, as just another stop on the summer tour of Ascot, Henley, Wimbledon etc.

Where's my Panama hat?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 11:20 AM »

He's like a bloody rash, spreading everywhere vomit
He totally ruined the fun after the final the other day! I don't find him at all funny!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 02:23 PM »

Nadal playing Nishi tomorrow

http://www.bnpparibastennisclassic.com/
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at The Hurlingham Club - Thursday 20th June « Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 03:53 PM »

I will go to Boodles next year wearing a shell suit.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »