Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 57 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013

(Read 24025 times)
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #90 on: July 17, 2013, 05:11 PM »

Federer is a complet tw*t these days.

As much as i am not that fond of Federer, there is no need for that attitude.................................

Oh  go on then!! Ha ha!! pristine knob!!!
IP Logged
Tonedial
Challenger Level

WORTH THE WAIT

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #91 on: July 17, 2013, 05:44 PM »

doh brands lets us down miserably
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #92 on: July 17, 2013, 06:09 PM »

What has Federer got to do with Andy at the Rogers Cup?  Surprised
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #93 on: July 18, 2013, 02:58 AM »

What has Federer got to do with Andy at the Rogers Cup?  Surprised
This thread was opened way too soon, so it isn't surprising it's gone off topic.  This is where comments about other players should go - http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/tennis/atpwta-tour-the-other-players/
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #94 on: July 18, 2013, 06:32 PM »

That Cinci trophy must be the most hideous one ever.  It wouldn't surprise me if his copy of it has  been discretely placed in a dim corner of his trophy room.  Maybe though he uses it as target practice for doing body shots to opponent!

====================================
Yes that trophy is pretty ugly, I don't know why they changed from Waterford Crystal.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #95 on: July 18, 2013, 06:41 PM »

That Cinci trophy must be the most hideous one ever.  It wouldn't surprise me if his copy of it has  been discretely placed in a dim corner of his trophy room.  Maybe though he uses it as target practice for doing body shots to opponent!

Aileen, I meant to reply to your comment. I hadn't thought that the manky vase might have a use! I could just see Andy using the revolting thing in practice w00t.

I mean, honestly, that trophy is gross. I honestly wonder whether the tournament organiser just has a strange sense of humour. They can't really be serious about that trophy, can they?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #96 on: July 18, 2013, 07:55 PM »

Aileen, I meant to reply to your comment. I hadn't thought that the manky vase might have a use! I could just see Andy using the revolting thing in practice w00t.

I mean, honestly, that trophy is gross. I honestly wonder whether the tournament organiser just has a strange sense of humour. They can't really be serious about that trophy, can they?

Surely not.....I've never seen anything so vile in all my life.
IP Logged
circe
Satellite Level

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #97 on: July 18, 2013, 08:28 PM »

That Cinci trophy must be the most hideous one ever.  It wouldn't surprise me if his copy of it has  been discretely placed in a dim corner of his trophy room.  Maybe though he uses it as target practice for doing body shots to opponent!

Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #98 on: July 18, 2013, 09:47 PM »

Perhaps Jeff Powell would like to add cyclist Sir Chris Hoy, who won six Olympic Golds, two of them last year, to his list?  That's one more than Redgrave won.

Also in 1967 Scotland beat World Champions England 3-2 at Wembley, so that definitely rates as one of our greatest sporting moment. Smile
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #99 on: July 18, 2013, 11:52 PM »

Perhaps Jeff Powell would like to add cyclist Sir Chris Hoy, who won six Olympic Golds, two of them last year, to his list?  That's one more than Redgrave won.

Also in 1967 Scotland beat World Champions England 3-2 at Wembley, so that definitely rates as one of our greatest sporting moment. Smile

Jeff Powell was listing his own personal top 10. His no 9 was thanks to his father, "who was working as a scaffolder at Earls Court, arranged for a side door to be left ajar that night" so he could get in to watch a boxing match! The article is not about Scotland's greatest sporting moments. Another thread perhaps??? Nothing to do with Andy at the Rogers Cup anyway!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #100 on: July 19, 2013, 01:57 AM »

Jeff Powell was listing his own personal top 10. His no 9 was thanks to his father, "who was working as a scaffolder at Earls Court, arranged for a side door to be left ajar that night" so he could get in to watch a boxing match! The article is not about Scotland's greatest sporting moments. Another thread perhaps??? Nothing to do with Andy at the Rogers Cup anyway!

I apoogise for causing any offence Elena, but, whilst my comment about Scotland's 1967 'triumph' was intended to be lighthearted, I couldn't see why he chose Redgrave over Hoy who, after all, is British as well as Scottish.  Also I wouldn't want to open a thread on Scotland's greatest sporting moments because I see MW as being a British-orientated forum. There is a thread on Scottish Politics, but that was opened for a very pertinent reason.

This thread has already gone way off topic anyway, which is what happens when over-enthusiastic members open them four weeks ahead of a tournament.  The time to open this one really should have been when Andy actually arrived in Montreal.
[ Last edit by Aileen July 19, 2013, 02:04 AM ] IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #101 on: July 19, 2013, 10:48 AM »

I apoogise for causing any offence Elena,

No offence taken Aileen, sorry if it came over that way!

So... Andy at the Rogers Cup. Is this what he'll be wearing?
http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2013/07/09/adidas-mens-fall-preview-andy-murray-jo-wilfried-tsonga-fernando-verdasco/
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #102 on: July 19, 2013, 02:32 PM »

http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2013/07/09/adidas-mens-fall-preview-andy-murray-jo-wilfried-tsonga-fernando-verdasco/

Yes the Barricade set, i hope he chooses Blue, i don't think that red version would suit him
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #103 on: July 19, 2013, 03:30 PM »

I like the shirts.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy at the Rogers Cup 2013 « Reply #104 on: July 19, 2013, 03:40 PM »

Andy would look sexy in the black one.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 57 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »