Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the World Tour Finals in London 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 16 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London  (Read 6746 times)
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #105 on: November 03, 2012, 08:57 PM »

Some folks  are wearing their Murray tinted specs when commenting on that draw. The whole premise of the tourno is that the most consistently high performers for the ATP season play....there are no easy matches. The weakest player there.... to my mind is Tipsy. However ..i'd say all the others could beat each other on the day.

IMO the toughest possibilty of the draw from a murray perspective ...would be the prospect of having to play Djoko twice to win the comp. I'd bet Djoko isnt that happy about that prospect either.

I don't think Fed is playing so well at the moment that he can afford complacency in his draw. Delpo and Ferrer are both playing well at the mo.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #106 on: November 03, 2012, 08:57 PM »

damn it  I just wanted to see Andy  lol  Frown   sorry for being Selfish.    haha.  but if I end up seeing like Tipsy v Fed,  I have the right to be annoyed.

(don't think about it John,  Don't think about it..)   and what if Tipsy  retires  well that's great,  the more the merrier.  Yeah I'm clearly not bothered by this     anyway  have a good tournie Andy  and don't worry about my wishes Very Happy  win the whole thing     !!  and plus  you have a day off before the final.    Positive Muzz fan  Smile
John I thought you were going to the 02?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #107 on: November 03, 2012, 08:59 PM »

John I thought you were going to the 02?

I am    but I'm going on the Saturday  Frown
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #108 on: November 03, 2012, 09:01 PM »

I am    but I'm going on the Saturday  Frown
Nooooo, can't you change your ticket , my friends did?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #109 on: November 03, 2012, 09:04 PM »

Nooooo, can't you change your ticket , my friends did?

can you?   I don't know...  how do you change your ticket?.. I guess it wouldn't matter anyway  already  booked accommodation and everything.  it's going to be a long long drive down to London
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #110 on: November 03, 2012, 09:24 PM »

find someone to swap it with
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #111 on: November 03, 2012, 09:24 PM »

can you?   I don't know...  how do you change your ticket?.. I guess it wouldn't matter anyway  already  booked accommodation and everything.  it's going to be a long long drive down to London
oh that's such a shame, they rang ticket master and sold there's back and bought ones for the day Andy is playing.
IP Logged
BigNose
Challenger Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #112 on: November 03, 2012, 09:32 PM »

Despite the draw Andy is 2nd favourite with the bookies.

Novak Djokovic 2/1
Andy Murray 9/4
Roger Federer 3/1
Juan Martin Del Potro 9/1
Tomas Berdych 14/1
Jo Wilfried Tsonga 14/1
David Ferrer 20/1
Janko Tipsarevic 50/1
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #113 on: November 03, 2012, 09:51 PM »

Despite the draw Andy is 2nd favourite with the bookies.

Novak Djokovic 2/1
Andy Murray 9/4
Roger Federer 3/1
Juan Martin Del Potro 9/1
Tomas Berdych 14/1
Jo Wilfried Tsonga 14/1
David Ferrer 20/1
Janko Tipsarevic 50/1
Hell yes Andy will do it.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #114 on: November 03, 2012, 09:58 PM »

Hell yes Andy will do it.

Are you going to be there Deb? 
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #115 on: November 03, 2012, 10:22 PM »

Can't wait for it all to start, I will be there Monday afternoon shouting my head of for Andy, with my MW  tshirt in the front row, and I hope he gives Birdshit a good thrashing., yay
deb how did you manage front row?  we're looking to you to lead the cheering
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #116 on: November 03, 2012, 10:48 PM »

Are you going to be there Deb?  
Yes I am ,MM, so lucky.
[ Last edit by deb November 03, 2012, 11:00 PM ] IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #117 on: November 03, 2012, 10:51 PM »

deb how did you manage front row?  we're looking to you to lead the cheering
Ruthie I waited till the draw came out, and they said Andy was playing Monday , went on line and asked for front row seats, they were a bit expensive, but got them so worth it, did the same last year and sat right behind Andy when they sit down change of ends, talked to him and got his autograph . Don't worry I will be screaming , I will have a big Union Jack flag and my MW tshirt on.
IP Logged
DaveH
Satellite Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #118 on: November 03, 2012, 11:47 PM »

When is Andy playing on Weds and Fri? I'd like to go to a group match, especially as it's not guaranteed he will make the final. Will we have to wait until the day before to see the order of play?

I think it's possible he might be scheduled daytime for all three matches, because that's what the beeb would want, as they are not showing the evenings. I'm inclined to wait until it's known for sure though, and hope there are still tickets left.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #119 on: November 03, 2012, 11:53 PM »

can you?   I don't know...  how do you change your ticket?.. I guess it wouldn't matter anyway  already  booked accommodation and everything.  it's going to be a long long drive down to London
John.. you should look into what Deb did. It's probably an easy process, and you can probably change the dates for your accommodation too.
Surely Andy is worth going to the effort of at least checking, you would only kick yourself if you missed him after the long drive and all, eh? Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »