Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the World Tour Finals in London 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the World Tour Finals in London

(Read 10506 times)
colin
Satellite Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #150 on: November 04, 2012, 06:45 PM »

Does anyone know if the BBC will be streaming online in hd?

According to the BBC website coverage will include BBC HD
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #151 on: November 04, 2012, 07:18 PM »

To everyone that is going to the O2 have a brilliant time, I am well jeal!!  Have seen Andy play twice live and up close and personal and it ranks as one of the best experiences ever so enjoy every minute and make a bucket load of noise for our boy.  I was meant to be going but hubby awaiting major back surgery and we did not want to book tickets as it would be sods law that he would end up getting a date during that week!!!  So gutted but pleased that there are MW members going to be in force in the O2.  Keep the faith, our boy is up for this ads going to do well.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #152 on: November 04, 2012, 08:29 PM »

Thanks MM.  I have a very loud voice so will do my best.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #153 on: November 04, 2012, 08:37 PM »

Thanks to MM, I to have a very loud voice!!Hope all goes well with Hubby.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #154 on: November 04, 2012, 10:12 PM »

Meanwhile I will be cheering on Fed, and Co.     Looks like I will have to bring some obnoxious signs   with me   saying that Fed is perfect  and that.    Is that not tradition?  its a tough life guys  but I'm gonna do it.  I can do this     cmon yeah
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #155 on: November 04, 2012, 10:14 PM »

JK you must be the counter cheerer on the principle of anyone but fed [or birdy  but he's not in your group]. But yes it's tough being surrounded by the red rash of fed fans. 
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #156 on: November 04, 2012, 10:19 PM »

sob.  I know.    I must stop being so selfish though.  It's a once a lifetime opportunity and I'm here crying like a baby.  I must enjoy the occasion and the  great experience and plus I must respect every player that comes on the court.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #157 on: November 04, 2012, 10:28 PM »

sob.  I know.    I must stop being so selfish though.  It's a once a lifetime opportunity and I'm here crying like a baby.  I must enjoy the occasion and the  great experience and plus I must respect every player that comes on the court.

I hope it's a terrific experience for you John,even if it maybe wasn't what you would've ideally picked.However,I would say,if you don't have respect for someone,and you have reasons for that,then you don't have to respect them.Respect their achievements,maybe,but don't feel like you have to respect them!
Anyway,I hope you enjoy yourself loads!And you never know,you may see Andy while you're there-I just saw on twitter some girl was out in London this evening at a restaurant,and who was eating there but our Mr. M!He was very sweet,apparently,and even took pictures with her!So don't give up hope Smile And even if there's no Andy sightings this time,I hope you've a brilliant time!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #158 on: November 04, 2012, 10:35 PM »

Getting ahead of myself a little, but if Federer and Murray meet someone has to take a "This is just a formality" banner under a picture of Murray wearing his gold.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #159 on: November 04, 2012, 10:38 PM »

haha   love it  TMH  Very Happy
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #160 on: November 04, 2012, 10:41 PM »

I hope it's a terrific experience for you John,even if it maybe wasn't what you would've ideally picked.However,I would say,if you don't have respect for someone,and you have reasons for that,then you don't have to respect them.Respect their achievements,maybe,but don't feel like you have to respect them!
Anyway,I hope you enjoy yourself loads!And you never know,you may see Andy while you're there-I just saw on twitter some girl was out in London this evening at a restaurant,and who was eating there but our Mr. M!He was very sweet,apparently,and even took pictures with her!So don't give up hope Smile And even if there's no Andy sightings this time,I hope you've a brilliant time!

aw  thanks for the encouragement Smile
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #161 on: November 04, 2012, 11:43 PM »

Looks like I will have to bring some obnoxious signs   with me   saying that Fed is perfect  and that.
Take a #humble banner! Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #162 on: November 05, 2012, 08:07 AM »

jk remember you could very well see Andy practising if you hang around the fans' zone.  The officials can sometimes tip you off as to who has booked the practice courts when.  That way you can get close up and personal so all is not necessarily lost.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #163 on: November 05, 2012, 09:39 AM »

Hope everyone who's going to the 02 has a great time! Smile I'm interested in who's going to come through the groups this time - each year I tend to assume it's going to be the top 4 and each year there are surprises. Djokovic, for instance, didn't make it past the RR stage last year or in 2009. Just hope that Andy can make it through again this year - he usually plays so well here.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #164 on: November 05, 2012, 09:54 AM »

Getting ahead of myself a little, but if Federer and Murray meet someone has to take a "This is just a formality" banner under a picture of Murray wearing his gold.

Oh yes, someone, anyone, do that lol. I'd hurt myself laughing, but it would be worth it lol.

Hope everyone going has a great time and that those of you seeing our man cheer him to the rafters.

I've still got one of my feelings about this week.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »