Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the World Tour Finals in London 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the World Tour Finals in London

(Read 8070 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 06:31 PM »

No  what makes you think that  Whistle
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 06:32 PM »

the point I made in my own post jk.  Sometimes we have to make big sacrifices to the greater good of Andy's chances of winning the whole thing   w00t
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 06:36 PM »

aha  right   lol.  oh well.     Win this thing Andy  without my help  lol
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 06:40 PM »

omg i can't wait for it, love the WTF - only thing other than a slam that properly means something to me
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 07:44 PM »

According to the video to go with this news article, Andy is hitting with Nole tonight on the practice court at the O2.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/20185541
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 08:29 PM »

Did anyone from MW get to see them practise I wonder?  I guess it might be worth it if you're near the 02 popping in over the w/e as no doubt they'll be practising then too.  And good news that they're optimistic about extending the London run of WTF.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 09:28 PM »

omg i can't wait for it, love the WTF - only thing other than a slam that properly means something to me

It's November's only redeeming feature.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 09:30 PM »

The other question is when we'd prefer Andy to play.  I guess from his point of view it would be best to start Monday so that, assuming he makes the SF, he has a day's rest on Saturday.  But from a selfish point of view I'd like him to play thurs and sat as I'll be there.  Happy to put Andy's needs above mine though  Whistle

Going thurs too so would love him to be playing then.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 09:36 PM »

Nah thats not true you forgot bonfire night.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #24 on: November 02, 2012, 09:37 PM »

What about the fireworks on Nov 5th? Used to love those freezing, foggy nights, with the mud squelching over the rim of my wellies, carving my name in the dark with my sparkler. Often the only quib that would alight. Very Happy
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 10:20 PM »

Wish I lived in London now!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 02:09 AM »

Thought I'd put together a little montage of the qualifiers for this year's event Whistle

Hardest one to find was JW.  Easiest one to find was Nole.

* World Tennis Finals 2012.JPG (93.88 KB, 880x594 - viewed 182 times.)
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012, 02:42 AM »

That was 'smashing' Bev. Very Happy
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012, 06:48 AM »

Lol scot.
Bevc that's brilliant yay
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 07:31 AM »

Brilliant.  Shows Andy is not the only one to smash rackets.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »