Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the World Tour Finals in London
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16 Reply

Andy at the World Tour Finals in London

Love the pics Bev... clap
IP Logged

Brilliant.  Shows Andy is not the only one to smash rackets.
Actually he didn't use to smash racquets at all - I think it's a deliberate strategy to channel his anger outwards and then let go of it. 
Loved the montage Bev.   
IP Logged

Thanks Bev, love it.  lmao
IP Logged

That was 'smashing' Bev. Very Happy
thumb up
IP Logged

Ruthie,  I thought that he didn,t but like you I think it could be different way of channeling frustration.
IP Logged

Great pics Bev thanks.
IP Logged

Anyone know when the draw is?

I really fear a Djokovic-Berdych-Tsonga draw.
IP Logged

I read somewhere this evening.  I think it might have been delayed till tomorrow had JWT still been in Paris as it could have affected the seedings but don't see that Ferrer's seeding can be affected even if he wins Paris.
IP Logged

The draw takes place in 4 minutes.
IP Logged

Group A:
Djokovic
Murray
Berdych
Tsonga

Group B:
Federer
Ferrer
Del Potro
Tipsarevic

This is official!
IP Logged

omg can't see the silver lining in that grouping silver lining!  Perhaps better to face nole than fed given it's indoors?  And perhaps better to face Tsonga than delpo??  But really wish he didn't have to play birdy.    nervous
Do we know when they'll announce who plays which days?
IP Logged

Draw Gp A Nole,Andy, Berdy and Tsonga     Gp B Fed,Ferrer, Del Po and Tipsy. Gp A although a difficult group for Andy in some way could be good for him, when he's had hard draws he's done well. So I'm keeping my faith our boy.
IP Logged

Draw Gp A Nole,Andy, Berdy and Tsonga     Gp B Fed,Ferrer, Del Po and Tipsy. Gp A although a difficult group for Andy in some way could be good for him, when he's had hard draws he's done well. So I'm keeping my faith our boy.
Yes good point about hard draw michelle and of course no such thing as an easy draw at WTF.  But still  nervous
IP Logged

It's a pity Del Potro and Berdych aren't switched, just because Berdych gives Fed more trouble, but hell yeah - Andy can do this.
IP Logged

omg can't see the silver lining in that grouping silver lining!  Perhaps better to face nole than fed given it's indoors?  And perhaps better to face Tsonga than delpo??  But really wish he didn't have to play birdy.    nervous
Do we know when they'll announce who plays which days?
I cant see a silver lining either.And Fed gets Tipsy Ferrer and Delpo.Thats an easier draw not saying Fed will beat Delpo tipsy could be tough to.Andy playing Monday then.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16 Reply