Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the World Tour Finals in London 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the World Tour Finals in London

(Read 8303 times)
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #60 on: November 03, 2012, 03:40 PM »

Oh sorry i forgot Delpo and he's in Feds side of the draw.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #61 on: November 03, 2012, 03:40 PM »

My prediction is Fed will be in the final unless Del P pulls it out of the bag. I don't think Ferrer or Tipsaravic have a hope on hell of beating him.
IP Logged
Becky
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #62 on: November 03, 2012, 03:40 PM »

It will be really hopefull as well the only guys to have beaten Fed in more recent times are ND AM JW and TB and there all in the other half of the draw.

Yes, it was more wishful thinking. I'm not counting on it.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #63 on: November 03, 2012, 03:49 PM »

Oof horrible. shocking
Fed and Delpotro from B?  Think
Sorry, but impossible to say from A. But Fingers crossed
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #64 on: November 03, 2012, 03:51 PM »

If Fed meets Andy or Djoko in the semis I can't see him making the final.
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #65 on: November 03, 2012, 03:54 PM »

You have to see it like this, at least Fed won't get a chance to conspire against Andy again. So that's good. And if Andy is as good as we think he is, he should get out of his group.
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #66 on: November 03, 2012, 03:56 PM »

My prediction is Fed will be in the final unless Del P pulls it out of the bag. I don't think Ferrer or Tipsaravic have a hope on hell of beating him.

Maybe Ferrer will be all like 'no one beat me 14 times in a row'... Here's to hope.

Fact is though the guys in Fed's group are 3-31 against him and the only guy who has actually beaten him is Del Potro.
IP Logged
dave_ladder
Junior

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #67 on: November 03, 2012, 04:12 PM »

I don't think there's any getting around the fact it's a bad draw. Of every combination (Djokovic or Federer, Berdych or Del Potro, Tsonga or Tipsarevic) he's got the harder match up for him in my opinion. He can still get through of course, but it's a lot harder than it could have been and I don't think there's any real positives to take from it.
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #68 on: November 03, 2012, 04:21 PM »

I don't think there's any getting around the fact it's a bad draw. Of every combination (Djokovic or Federer, Berdych or Del Potro, Tsonga or Tipsarevic) he's got the harder match up for him in my opinion. He can still get through of course, but it's a lot harder than it could have been and I don't think there's any real positives to take from it.

He's 6-1 against Tsonga and 5-3 against Tipsy. I wouldn't say Tsonga is the tougher match-up.

Besides, if we want him to win he has to be the BEST. I actually prefer this draw over an easy one. Because if he gets through it it will be so much more awesome and impressive. It also means he will get an easier semi-final if he gets there. I don't really understand why everyone is so bloody pessimistic. If he plays well, he'll get out of the group-phase. And if he doesn't then he doesn't deserve to win the title.
[ Last edit by silver lining November 03, 2012, 04:26 PM ] IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #69 on: November 03, 2012, 04:32 PM »

Fed - DelPo: 13-3 Fed - Ferrer: 13-0 Fed - Tipsy: 5-0.    Fed gets 2 pigeons and a turkey.    Federer obviously bribed the schedulers with some Lindt chocolate

Fed 8- 10 Murray Fed- 11 - 5 Berdych. Fed 8-4 Tsonga.  you see? 

CONTRAST.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #70 on: November 03, 2012, 04:40 PM »

The schedulers are easily bribed then.Andy should have offered them his Rado watch then no brainer really.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #71 on: November 03, 2012, 04:41 PM »

Anyone know when the draw is?

I really fear a Djokovic-Berdych-Tsonga draw.
Oh bloody hell. Typical.

Once again Federer gets the piss draw.

All of the better players in one group (1-3-6-8), whilst all the weaker players (2-5-7-9) are in the other group.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #72 on: November 03, 2012, 04:42 PM »

LOL. I knew for a fact Andy would be facing the Berd man once you guys kept predicting it. I don't give a crap anyway, Andy is better than Berdych and I am confident he can win.
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #73 on: November 03, 2012, 04:43 PM »

Who cares about Federer? I mean, seriously? He will probably get out of his group with 3 wins, yes. But that doesn't win him the title. He will have a tough semi no matter what.

Some people on here seem to hate Federer more than they love Andy.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #74 on: November 03, 2012, 04:44 PM »

nah    I'm just pissed that I won't see Andy  lol.  I will have to watch group B on the Saturday  Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »