Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the World Tour Finals in London 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the World Tour Finals in London

(Read 7865 times)
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #90 on: November 03, 2012, 06:32 PM »

The draw is a farce as usual.

The draw is what it is. If you think its a farce why don't you complain and ask them to do it again until you get a draw you like.

Its not a great draw for Andy to be honest. Id rather he had Delpo who must be beat after playing 3 tournaments in successive weeks. However being in Berdych's group is a bonus. It really depends on Andy's attitude. If he's completely switched-on he should qualify along with Joker. That's even with my misgivings about Andy's recent performances in indoor matches.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #91 on: November 03, 2012, 06:52 PM »

silver lining if we were all as sensible as you recommend, MW would go rather quiet when Andy not actually playing matches  w00t
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #92 on: November 03, 2012, 06:55 PM »

Come to think of it Tippsy couldn't even finish his last match due to fatigue so what kind of shape is he going to be in?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #93 on: November 03, 2012, 07:00 PM »

yes but how do we know that wasn't a tactical withdrawal - to be contrasted with Lodra playing till v end despite being in obvous pain with his back.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #94 on: November 03, 2012, 07:25 PM »

Cue the comments about him dressing in Scottish colours....
I like that shade of blue, and I think it'll be flattering on him.  I also think the blue is a bit of a hark-back to the Olympics outfit.  I'd have quite liked something that was a nod to that. Very Happy
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #95 on: November 03, 2012, 08:06 PM »

Does anyone have a stream for the gala?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #96 on: November 03, 2012, 08:13 PM »

don't think there is a stream for it   mate  but there is bound to be lots of pics
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #97 on: November 03, 2012, 08:17 PM »

Sad. I thought it might be on sky...
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #98 on: November 03, 2012, 08:25 PM »

Can't wait for it all to start, I will be there Monday afternoon shouting my head of for Andy, with my MW  tshirt in the front row, and I hope he gives Birdshit a good thrashing., yay
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #99 on: November 03, 2012, 08:26 PM »

I think the matches are on Sky and in the evening as well.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #100 on: November 03, 2012, 08:26 PM »

Thanks John, love Andy's outfit he looks gorgeous in Blue!! Real happy with his outfit!!! Very Happy
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #101 on: November 03, 2012, 08:27 PM »

Can't wait for it all to start, I will be there Monday afternoon shouting my head of for Andy, with my MW  tshirt in the front row, and I hope he gives Birdshit a good thrashing., yay

deb, I want to hear your voice loud and clear!!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #102 on: November 03, 2012, 08:39 PM »

damn it  I just wanted to see Andy  lol  Frown   sorry for being Selfish.    haha.  but if I end up seeing like Tipsy v Fed,  I have the right to be annoyed.

(don't think about it John,  Don't think about it..)   and what if Tipsy  retires  well that's great,  the more the merrier.  Yeah I'm clearly not bothered by this     anyway  have a good tournie Andy  and don't worry about my wishes Very Happy  win the whole thing     !!  and plus  you have a day off before the final.    Positive Muzz fan  Smile
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #103 on: November 03, 2012, 08:40 PM »

Why should Andy not be in scottish blue - he is SCOTTISH and very proud of it.  He can play in a bin liner for all I care as long as he gets some results.  With regard to the draw, it is what it is and Andy being Andy will just deal with it.  He has beat every one of these players and with some very convincing wins, so he can do it again.  Andy is a much better player both physically and mentally than he has ever been at previous WTF's, he has Lendl in his corner and a GS in his trophy cabinet.  Okay Fed has what appears to be an easier draw, but let's face it he is getting on a bit and probably needs a helping hand!!!  Roll on Monday and roll on Andy "Magic" Murray.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #104 on: November 03, 2012, 08:46 PM »

Why should Andy not be in scottish blue - he is SCOTTISH and very proud of it.  He can play in a bin liner for all I care as long as he gets some results.  With regard to the draw, it is what it is and Andy being Andy will just deal with it.  He has beat every one of these players and with some very convincing wins, so he can do it again.  Andy is a much better player both physically and mentally than he has ever been at previous WTF's, he has Lendl in his corner and a GS in his trophy cabinet.  Okay Fed has what appears to be an easier draw, but let's face it he is getting on a bit and probably needs a helping hand!!!  Roll on Monday and roll on Andy "Magic" Murray.

yay clap
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »