Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at the World Tour Finals in London 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at the World Tour Finals in London

(Read 8269 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #165 on: November 05, 2012, 11:10 AM »

Thanks but is that one of your good feelings or bad feelings tj?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #166 on: November 05, 2012, 12:17 PM »

Hope everyone going to the WTF this week-in any capacity,to see any player/match-has an absolutely unbelievably good time,and that you really have a special experience.
To those of you lucky enough to be getting to go see our Andy,try and cheer super loudly-its up to you to cheer for those of us who can't be there too!Let's show Mr. M how loved and admired he is,whatever the stupid haters say.And let's hope he comes out swinging,and has one splendid final week!Here's to victory!!  cmon yeah  yay
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #167 on: November 05, 2012, 12:50 PM »

I'm soooo looking forward to this competition!  Funnily enough I'm working out of London this week, but I didn't know until last week, and I couldn't get any tickets.

(Managed to get a ticket to see Amy MacDonald tomorrow at the Festival Hall, so that's a bonus!)

Wouldn't it be great if Andy could pull this off, to add to his Olympic Gold and the USO?  What a year that would be! (Well, it's already been a terrific year, but it would put the icing on a very large cake.)

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #168 on: November 05, 2012, 01:10 PM »

Hope everyone going to the WTF this week-in any capacity,to see any player/match-has an absolutely unbelievably good time,and that you really have a special experience.
To those of you lucky enough to be getting to go see our Andy,try and cheer super loudly-its up to you to cheer for those of us who can't be there too!Let's show Mr. M how loved and admired he is,whatever the stupid haters say.And let's hope he comes out swinging,and has one splendid final week!Here's to victory!!  cmon yeah  yay
thanks dani.  I'm sure we'll all do our best and if like 2 years ago I manage actually to speak to him I'll try and convey a suitable message from MW
IP Logged
Earmuffs
Challenger Level

I have been temperate always

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #169 on: November 05, 2012, 01:11 PM »

Hmmmmm I am crossing my fingers that Andy will come out swinging. It is today, right? Only it's nighttime where I am, and I'm a bit worried if I can catch the live stream before I absolutely have to go to sleep. I just got Stealthy on to Chrome and it's a bit wonky at times. Here's hoping it'll be excellent during Andy's match.

BOO work in the morning!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #170 on: November 05, 2012, 01:13 PM »

Yes it's in just under an hour earmuffs unless the dubs overruns
IP Logged
Earmuffs
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #171 on: November 05, 2012, 01:15 PM »

Yes it's in just under an hour earmuffs unless the dubs overruns

Great, I can still make it.  yay

It'll be shown on iPlayer, right? I'm staring at the 'coming soon' on the Tennis: World Tour Finals - 2012 willing it to come on live.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #172 on: November 05, 2012, 01:35 PM »

thanks dani.  I'm sure we'll all do our best and if like 2 years ago I manage actually to speak to him I'll try and convey a suitable message from MW

No prob,Ruthie-and thanks for being so willing to represent!!OOOOH,I hope you do get to speak to him!!That would be so incredible!
IP Logged
Earmuffs
Challenger Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #173 on: November 05, 2012, 02:34 PM »

COME ON ANDY!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #174 on: November 05, 2012, 06:38 PM »

so disappointed that they no longer play the clash: London calling.  It was perfect for the occasion.  Don't even recognise what they're playing now.
IP Logged
colin
Satellite Level

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #175 on: November 05, 2012, 07:13 PM »

Interesting to note that according to this Bleacher Report 93% of those voting (at the time that I type this) would choose to watch  a match involving Andy rather than any other mentioned.
[ Last edit by colin November 05, 2012, 07:17 PM ] IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #176 on: November 05, 2012, 07:20 PM »

You can see the big difference in Andy's motivation when he's playing a tournament that actually matter to him. He was so pumped at the end of that Berdych game.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #177 on: November 05, 2012, 07:37 PM »

Interesting to note that according to this Bleacher Report 93% of those voting (at the time that I type this) would choose to watch  a match involving Andy rather than any other mentioned.
that is interesting colin - good taste those who voted!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #178 on: November 05, 2012, 08:49 PM »

This is a higher quality match than Murray's was. Tsonga might be pretty hard for Andy to beat.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy at the World Tour Finals in London « Reply #179 on: November 05, 2012, 08:53 PM »

My scoreboard is possessed. It just showed 4 all and then went back to 30-15 Tsonga. And now all of a sudden back to 4 all.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »