MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Wimbledon 2011
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11 Reply

Andy at Wimbledon 2011

After yesterday's final, I can't wait for this to start!  yay  Work and being in the wrong time zone don't help but we are scheduled to have at least 6 hours of coverage each day, starting Monday 20th June.

Seeds are announced Wednesday 15th June with the main draw on Friday 17th June.

A selection of Andy's previous visits to Wimbledon, just to whet your appetite Little tongue man

* Andy at Wimbledon.jpg (257.51 KB, 386x1843 - viewed 109 times.)
IP Logged

Great pix Bev Smile

Can't wait to see the Seeding ... Federer or Djokovic Seeded #2 ... the burning question !
IP Logged

Got to say that I loved Andy in his Fred Perry kit for Wimbledon - that was a screen saver at work for a LONG time Little tongue man

* Andy in Fred Perry.jpg (123.12 KB, 468x970 - viewed 104 times.)
IP Logged

Think I've seen a pic of his 2011 Wimbledon outfit ... not nearly as nice as above Frown  Maybe you could find it and post it here ?
IP Logged

Think I've seen a pic of his 2011 Wimbledon outfit ... not nearly as nice as above Frown  Maybe you could find it and post it here ?

search
IP Logged

IP Logged

Had to go to the Nursery site to get info! Whistle  Sorry pictures are small but all I could find at mo - Downton Abbey beckons Very Happy  But then again, they could be the wrong ones doh

* 1a.jpg (69.95 KB, 486x264 - viewed 342 times.)

* 1b.jpg (59.48 KB, 486x264 - viewed 336 times.)
IP Logged

I like yours a lot better Bev.  The one I posted is one that Julia already posted, in Murray pix I think, and I thought it looked quite drab.  Let's hope it's your one he wears Smile
IP Logged

Bev's picture is last years.
IP Logged

He'll get to the finals this year, can't wait.
IP Logged

Bev's picture is last years.

sorry  That's what's on his nursery site, though it doesn't say any year.

On a better look at the interwebby, I can find the picture that Daisy has printed - don't really like no  but it ain't about the kit, it's about the tennis yes
[ Last edit by Bevc June 14, 2011, 11:01 AM ] IP Logged

sorry  That's what's on his nursery site, though it doesn't say any year.

On a better look at the interwebby, I can find the picture that Daisy has printed - don't really like no  but it ain't about the kit, it's about the tennis yes

But I still like my heroes to look pretty Bev and in case any of them care, I like them clean shaven too  wub
IP Logged

lol  I think the unkempt look can be Little tongue man but I wouldn't want to get scratched Whistle
IP Logged

lol  I think the unkempt look can be Little tongue man but I wouldn't want to get scratched Whistle

I absolutely loathe moustaches - ghastly ... unhygienic ... absolutely D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G   vomit
IP Logged
Caz

Well what a boring place this world would be if everyone had the same tastes! I find a moustache very sexy.....on the right man of course! yes
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11 Reply